Darts - Forming Team in Hamburg

4 posts in this topic

I am looking to form a dart team to play in the Erste Hamburg Dart Liga (steel darts and not electronic boards). I thought it would be fun to have an expat team. Who is interested? One need not be any good (I am not especially good!), but it would of course help if you are fond of playing darts.

From what I can gather from the site, the cost is pretty minimal. We would just need to settle on a Kneipe that has a dartboard for our "home games". The league games are once a week, seems most teams pick Mondays or Wednesdays. we would join the lowest division (C-League)

Look forward to hearing from people.

Michael

(I have lived in Hamburg for about 12 years. My wife is German and I have two kids. From the Bay Area - at least as an adult.)

Hi, I would be interested in the occasional  game. My schedule changes very quickly so it would be unfair to commit to a team and then let them down. I live near a dart and billiard hall in Uhlenhorst.

Let me know if you are up for a game.

hi i'd be interested in playing darts if you're still thinking about joining the league

i've just moved to ellaru from newcastle so looking for things to do in my spare time

hi, only just seen and maybe too late for this but would also be interested. have played for fun with friends for some time and not sure if good enough but would like to have a go! all the best tony