Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wed 12th Sep Top Notch Comedy Club

1 post in this topic

Top Notch Comedy Club (English Stand Up Comedy)

Wed 12th September 2018 @ Motte

Yes, after the fantastic summer break another great show is up for grabs with a top notch line up not to be missed by any means !!!!

After last year’s highly acclaimed and very successful solo show the Hounorable (I kid you not) Tom Houghton is getting already 5 star reviews for his new solo show at the Edinburough Fringe Festival. He is higly indemand at the comedy circuit right now and I am so glad to have him booked for the next Top Notch Comedy Club.

Gerry K, one time winner of the Metro Life Comedy Award, Comedy Store’s King Gong Award and many other awards is a regular face at all the top comedy clubs around Britain, Europe and Overseas. He is a very sought after performer and I am so pleased to have him back after 2 years at the Top Notch Comedy Club in Hamburg. Anecdotal, observational and refreshingly honest in style, Gerry's comedy is enriched by a somewhat unique perspective and style. His razor sharp delivery will have you in stitches and gasping for more.

So, if you want to see some proper comedians flying over all the way from the UK for one day only !!! Run, come, tell all you friends and laugh your head off !!!! Save the date, reserve your tickets and get ready for one cracking night full of laughter and entertainment…

Date:  Wed 12th September 2018

Doors Open: 19:30

Show Start: 20:30

Tickets: 17€ / 15 € (Alg, Students)

Ticket Reservation & Mailing List: topnotchcomedyclub@hotmail.de