New dads in Munich?

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm a new dad of 2 month year old boy and I'm wondering if there are any other english speaking new dads out there who might be interested in doing a playdate/beer garden.

I've looked for playdates or something similar but they all seem to be tailored to mums and/or during weekdays.

Anyway let me know if anyones interested in starting something.

Thanks

Hi Sn0wman,

Congratulations on the birth.

My little one is a bit older than yours (21 months), but I have had the same issue and have been looking for some kind of playgroup (like the Friday group) that takes place at weekends so Dad's can join in the fun too and my boy can hear and speak more English while playing with other children. I'd love a beer garden, but the problem is I'd have to spend all the time running around after the little one, so the enjoyment factor is somewhat lost! ;)

If there is a chance of getting a group of dads and mums together then I'd be up for it.

Cheers

Hey,

I'm also a new dad of a 1-month old boy. I'd also love to meet up with others and speak more English (I grew in America) with the little guy. I think for my little guy it's probably a bit early, but I'd be happy to join any kind of meet up!

Cheers!