English speaking Architect in Dresden

5 posts in this topic

Hello

We are looking at doing up an older property in the Dresden area. Can anyone recommend an architect in Dresden who speaks English (my German is coming along but not good enough for this yet!)

Thanks

Roy

If your English is "not good enough for this yet", unless your partner speaks German, then stick with renting.  Even if the architect acts as your Bauleiter too, you will have plenty of other German-language stuff to deal with. 

I googled "architect Dresden" and got two hits at the very top of the page where the web page shows English.  I bet they did that for their English speaking clients.  Ya think?

Hi there,

I'm an australian architect working for a german firm in dresden. My boss speaks english so we maybe able to help you out on the project. Here's a link to the company website: http://hoyermai.de/

The company also does interior design jobs as well as architectural work. If you would like more info or if you would like to discuss the project, send an email to post@hoyermai.de or to me at email giang_nguyen07@hotmail.com. From here I can talk to my boss and see if the firm will take it on.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your reply. We are viewing the property in about 10 days time (my daughter has already seen it) so once we have decided if it is definitely a runner I will be in touch