Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scum of the Day

171 posts in this topic

Scum, hooperski. Agreed. They will " get sorted out inside ", I hope. Nobody likes a child killer...quite rightly so.

Heartbreaking footage of a dog being abandoned by the roadside has been released by the RSPCA.

CCTV footage shows the Staffordshire bull terrier being taken out of a car and dumped with his bed on a pavement, only to desperately run after the man who left him there.

The dog can be seen wagging his tail and jumping at the car as his former owners try to drive away. He then attempts to pursue the car as it drives off.

https://news.sky.com/story/dog-tries-to-follow-owner-after-being-abandoned-at-roadside-11591020

Scum of the day is too good a title for these morons, should be scum of the year. Hope they have the worst Christmas of their rotten selfish lives.

I'm not a dog lover, never owned one, but this was heartless.  Surely he could have taken it to the RSPCA, they don't judge.

As it is a well looked after dog,I'm sure it will soon be homed.

The mindless scum who carried out this bit of vandalism. People died for their country, whether rightly or wrongly is another topic, and deserve some respect. Let these fucker's just try and do what the young airmen did without leaving a trail of brown stuff all over the aircraft. Catch them and give them community service on an RAF station with the RAF Regiment, see how long they last.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46953436?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cz5jl9e9091t/world-war-two&link_location=live-reporting-story

Dumb youngsters, French bean..I hope. They will hopefully grow up

As a 22 year old..travelling around the world, I peed on a statue in Bolivia of their national hero, Simon Bolivar..I needed a pee. And I was sleeping rough.

Little did I know how important he was in their history. I was lucky..some cops saw me , reprimanded me and I got off scot free. It could have been worse...military dictatorship there at the time...

I served in the RAF, just as a technician, but greatly admire and applaud those who defended my country and who were prepared to lay their lives on the line.

Hopefully those who desecrated the monuments will, when/if they grow up, reflect upon their actions and repay society.  

11 hours ago, Clive2677 said:

I served in the RAF, just as a technician, but greatly admire and applaud those who defended my country and who were prepared to lay their lives on the line.

Clive, you wern't just a technician but just as vital as any aircrew that went up. I had a chat once with aircrew and told them their aircraft was ok, for the morning, AF done, rotor's and doors secured. One of them replied, "it's not our aircraft, we just borrow it". He was right in a way because it's the techies that give aircraft TLC, make sure they function properly and spend more time with it than aircrew would.

Do you know anything about Crete Day celebrated by 33 Sqn? Basically during the battle of Crete, the aircrew where shipped out and the ground crew were left behind, many were killed or captured. Since then on Crete Day, the aircrew of 33 Sqn wait on the ground crew for the day. That's a true sign of the appreciation and value techies have.

Without Techies there would be no aircrew and the techies in some ways were at greater risk than the Aircrew. Remember, they had to stay at the airfields during bombing and then get up and fix the aircraft despite not knowing when the next raid was coming. Also, the Chinook Sqn I was on sent groundcrew out on the aircraft when they flew into Iraq during the first Gulf War. One landed within 30km of Baghdad and I believe groundcrew were on board a Chinook that blew an undercarriage leg off when it landed on  a landmine.

10 hours ago, Clive2677 said:

You undersell yourself. Anyone who even pushed a pen or polished a floor in the aid of the military deserves recognition. 

19 minutes ago, French bean said:

Clive, you wern't just a technician but just as vital as any aircrew that went up. I had a chat once with aircrew and told them their aircraft was ok, for the morning, AF done, rotor's and doors secured. One of them replied, "it's not our aircraft, we just borrow it". He was right in a way because it's the techies that give aircraft TLC, make sure they function properly and spend more time with it than aircrew would.

Beautifully written. I read somewhere that for every pilot, there are eight crew looking after him. I used to drink with British Aerospace lads in Dhahran and they told me horror stories of the temperatures they had to work in, not only in summer heat but aircraft heat on top. To me they were amazing guys.

22 hours ago, French bean said:

The mindless scum who carried out this bit of vandalism. People died for their country, whether rightly or wrongly is another topic, and deserve some respect. Let these fucker's just try and do what the young airmen did without leaving a trail of brown stuff all over the aircraft. Catch them and give them community service on an RAF station with the RAF Regiment, see how long they last.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46953436?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cz5jl9e9091t/world-war-two&link_location=live-reporting-story

And yet more mindless, disrespectful vandalism.  Who are these people?

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-01-22/memorial-to-murdered-police-officer-yvonne-fletcher-vandalised/

22 hours ago, john g. said:

Dumb youngsters, French bean..I hope. They will hopefully grow up

As a 22 year old..travelling around the world, I peed on a statue in Bolivia of their national hero, Simon Bolivar..I needed a pee. And I was sleeping rough.

Little did I know how important he was in their history. I was lucky..some cops saw me , reprimanded me and I got off scot free. It could have been worse...military dictatorship there at the time...

Forgot to mention..I grew up! I wouldn´t do it again.