Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scum of the Day

171 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kiplette said:

on TT it is considered better to post on an old thread with the same/similar subject matter than to start up the umptieth 'new' thread on a subject.Or so I thought.

Agree.

However, some people bring up a 12 yr. old thread only to reply to the original OP when it is totally irrelevant. That is what I meant. Happens quite often. 

" Yes, I'm interested in your sofa." zum Bleistift.

No froot. TT used to be chock full of brand new threads dreamed up by all and sundry. It kept the site extremely fresh. However about 8 years ago (maybe even longer) there appeared a moderation team obssessed with merging any new ideas into the "Borg". it made TT very oppressive, ruined "banter" and wrecked lots of goodwill. Thank God those days have gone.

I have to agree with Jeremy.  The first year or so I was on TT pretty much every post seemed to be "did you search" or people getting theri head ripped off for being offtopic or some such offence.

Still a fantastic resource with great information but its not exactly a welcoming place for open discussion.

9 hours ago, fraufruit said:

" Yes, I'm interested in your sofa." zum Bleistift.

Gotcha. Pointless. Funny too, sometimes. Particularly a helpful suggestion to someone who was stuck for an answer 8 years ago. 

This Alt-Right white supremacist just blamed the Rabbi for the massacre.  This is repulsive, even by her low standards.

https://i2-prod.devonlive.com/incoming/article2160102.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_HopkinsJewishJPG.jpg

If you use Twitter, feel free to report her for racial hatred.

I've already read 2 cases in the U.S.

One child got ecstasy tablets and another got meth.

There will be many more. Happens every year.  

I agree, it would be much better to burn Parliament! *looks at calendar*

I'll take my coat...

10 hours ago, hooperski said:

Follow up, hoops:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46120021           the picture...God,I´m appalled. Lock those fuckers up and chuck the key away. NO EXCUSES for this at all. . 

On 11/7/2018, 10:56:46, hooperski said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-46411792

The old gentleman has died. I hope they catch the culprits, NO social workers to cry on behalf of the culprits, please. SCUM. NO excuses for such an attack.