Need help or advice>Airport security clearance>Polizeipraesidium FFM

7 posts in this topic

- , i work in the airport frankfurt from two months and half , Now i have problem as my airport ID can not be issued as they say that the PP of frankfurt did not give the approval from two months , now i will lose my job and i support children , i dont know where i can go to ask or who i can talk with , could you anyone help me where i can go to ask for the reason or to talk to someone ?? please also note i dont have any convictions or court discussions against me   !!

If I understand you correctly, you have already worked at the airport for over two months and now somebody is saying you are not allowed to work there.

Do you have a written contract? Have you worked for two months without any ID?

1 hour ago, White Rose of Yorkshire said:

If I understand you correctly, you have already worked at the airport for over two months and now somebody is saying you are not allowed to work there.

Do you have a written contract? Have you worked for two months without any ID?

i am in the first 6 months , i started two months and half ago i was having temporary ID which cant be issued anymore ,i cant have the permanent ID for now as the police didnt say anything and no reply by yes or no pr whats going on  

1 hour ago, White Rose of Yorkshire said:

Do you have a Betriebsrat/Workers Representative where you work? If so perhaps you should contact him/her.

the problem what i understood i must check with the police but who? where ? i am new in frankfurt dont know much 

42 minutes ago, wsamir said:

the problem what i understood i must check with the police but who? where ?

Fortunately for you the responsible police office is right there in Frankfurt Airport.

Polizeipräsidium Frankfurt am Main,

Polizeidirektion Flughafen,

Südpassage (Gebäude 194), 60549 Frankfurt am Main

Telefon: 069 755 42008, Fax: 069 755 42009

Polizeipraesidium Frankfurt am Main|Polizeidirektion Flughafen|Polizeirevier 19

Schwerpunkte der Polizeidirektion Flughafen

Die polizeilichen Aufgaben am Weltflughafen Frankfurt unterscheiden sich grundsätzlich nicht von denen, wie sie auch von anderen Dienststellen wahrzunehmen sind, es gibt jedoch andere Schwerpunkte:

Bekämpfung flughafenspezifischer Kriminalitätsformen:

• Straftaten in Flugzeugen in Verbindung mit dem internationalen Flugverkehr

• Gepäckdiebstahl/Taschendiebstahl/Frachtdiebstahl

• Diebstahl von und aus Postsendungen

Sicherheits- und Ordnungsaufgaben:

• Staatsbesuche und Schutzmaßnahmen für besonders gefährdete Fluggäste

• Abschiebungen und Demonstrative Aktionen

• Allgemeine Gefahrenabwehr und Prävention

Die Überprüfung der Zuverlässigkeit von Personen, die in sicherheitsempfindlichen Bereichen des Flughafens arbeiten, wird durch die Prüfgruppe Luftsicherheit als Luftsicherheitsbehörde im Polizeipräsidium Frankfurt am Main durchgeführt

In order that whoever you go to see about it will be ready prepared with your case file on hand you should probably call and make an appointment first.

Be sure to take all relevant papers with you (e.g.; your Passport, copy of your Anmeldbescheinigung, FRAPORT ID, if applicable additional company ID, job contract or Arbeitsvertrag, any copies of applications - Antraege - related to the job) when you go there.

If you need to take time away from your work assignment to go there you should inform your supervisor as soon as you know when that willl be.  

AFAIR 2 months is less than half the time most German government security agencies seem to need to process even the lowest level security clearance checking so I'm quite surprised at the speed your employer seems to expect the FFM PP to operate at, especially considering they have for years already been handling the largest number of civil airport security clearance applications in Germany.

Perhaps your employer is relatively new to German bureaucracy or this airport work is a new type of contract to them but, if neither of those are the case I too would be very curious to hear what your Betriebsrat/Workers Council or trade union representative had to say wrt your employer's claim that your (FRAPORT?) Airport ID cannot be further temporarily extended pending the PPs report.

Considering how many thousands of people needs-must go through this same process every year in order for FRAPORT to function 24/7/365 I would be pleasantly encouraged to hear that FFM PP was unique in being able to turn round their paperwork 2 or 3 times faster than any other of the 20 or 30 other official security authorities in Germany.

Good luck, with keeping this (or finding a more secure) job!

2B

2B gives some good advice, follow it, but what have you already done?

I'm now working in an airport (not FRA) for the third time and one of the first things you need to order is the Polizeiführung thingy, basically what I refer to as a "good boy report". Here in Erding I have to order this at the local Rathaus and it's sent from the Police about two weeks later.

Have you ordered this at all?