Autoimmune disorder

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I recently moved to Hamburg and is looking for others (English speaking) who suffers from any connective tissue disorder (especially Sjogren's Syndrome) who are open to exchanging information and supporting each other. Would love to communicate via this forum or on meet-ups around Uhlenhorst/Winterhude area. 

Thanks,

Lulu

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lulu,

 

I'd be interested in meeting up with you and sharing what resources I know, and my experiences. I moved to Hamburg at the end of last year and am having fantastically adventurous time trying to get things sorted out in terms of medical team and treatments...

 

If you are interested, send me an email offline to 'af1d91a7 at opayq dot com'. 

 

thanks,

Sarah

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018, 10:50:29, Petrina said:

Hi, I recently moved to Hamburg and is looking for others (English speaking) who suffers from any connective tissue disorder (especially Sjogren's Syndrome) who are open to exchanging information and supporting each other. Would love to communicate via this forum or on meet-ups around Uhlenhorst/Winterhude area. 

Thanks,

Lulu


Hi, Lulu -

I won't be making my move to Germany until Spring, but I would definitely be interested then. I have Type 1 diabetes and will definitely need some support from others as I navigate the German health care system.

 

- Ashley

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, AshleyReinhart said:


Hi, Lulu -

I won't be making my move to Germany until Spring, but I would definitely be interested then. I have Type 1 diabetes and will definitely need some support from others as I navigate the German health care system.

 

- Ashley

Will your husband have public krankenkasse- with his job? How will you be covered?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018, 4:08:45, RedMidge said:

Will your husband have public krankenkasse- with his job? How will you be covered?

I don't have all the details yet, but his employer has said the insurance is included/provided, so I am assuming yes. We have several meetings in January/February to work out the details of his employment contract. We will make sure the benefits offered will cover my diabetic needs. Any suggestions on things to know ahead of those discussions?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now