Language exchange meetup, Tuesday @ Travolta Bar

6 posts in this topic

Well this has been posted here since 2008 in the Berlin section so I can safely say it in Berlin and the meet up is still going strong every Tuesday night

maybe we will see you soon there ?

BC :)

@Monday   Hi Suzanne - yes, there will be a meeting next week with (normally) a pretty wide variety of languages spoken over the course of the evening.  It's at the same place as always:

The Travolta bar is at Wiener Straße 14b the corner of Lausitzer Straße opposite the Fire station near U-Bhf Görlitzer Bahnhof which is on the U1 and Kottbusser Tor on the U8 is a short 10 minute walk away and the Bus number N29 runs right past the door.

Most of the time we start at the table closest to the window as you walk in but if you can't find us, just ask the bartender and they can direct you.  Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

And yes the group is still going ever Tuesday night at the Travolta 

and in November we celebrate ten years of the group 

Greetings! My name is Thomas, am new here,.. are the languange exchange meetups still on? 

@Blue Cow, 

In your last comments about acting life in Berlin, you seemed to know a few ways one could get through, hopefully you are at the meet up the next time, would like to personally talk to you.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Thomas,

Yes, the language exchange is still going on every Tuesday at Travolta.  My guess is that Blue Cow won't be there next time since he's moving house but if you PM him, he might respond a bit quicker.