Schufa - Online checks for married couples

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

My wife and I would both like to get an online check for our schufa which may then be forwarded to a broker for a house purchase. We have found 1-2 options but want to know if there is anything recommended for 2, and maybe a one off thing, and not a recurring fee?

Thank you,

So here you are again asking the same question you've posted elsewhere.

There are loads of threads on Schufa many even have links to the Schufa site, I know because I posted info & link on a thread not so long ago.

Yes, you can subscribe and get repeated access for a monthly fee.

You can pay for a one-off.

You can have one free report per year.

On Immobilienscout there's even a Schufa link on each advert to help make it easy, bloody 'ell.

Thank you Malt-teaser. Apologies but it seemed the threads were old and inactive looking at the last few questions that went unanswered.

The Schufa for the immobillienscout doesnt seem to be acceptable for home purchases. Anyway thanks for your advice.

34 minutes ago, GlobeTrotterBoy said:

The Schufa for the immobillienscout doesnt seem to be acceptable for home purchases. 

No, that's for rentals. 

For home purchases your broker should be the one checking your credit score? Are you using a reputable one, like Dr. Klein or Interhyp?

On 7/9/2018, 9:24:55, Smaug said:

No, that's for rentals. 

For home purchases your broker should be the one checking your credit score? Are you using a reputable one, like Dr. Klein or Interhyp?

Yes, the issue I have is I dont want to check it and get a negative impact cause Im told multiple checks arent good.

I have an EU Blue Karte which would turn permanent in 1 year and this is my worry.