Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Moving from Heidelberg to Berlin

4 posts in this topic

I got a new job starting in September and I will be moving to Berlin.  Anybody have a good moving company in mind to share and experience in terms of how much this would cost?  I have heard that there are a lot of scams on moving companies, any suggestions on how to avoid them?

Thanks in advance, I would be very grateful if anyone could share their 2 cents of advice!

If you look on the top right-hand corner of this page, you'll see a rectangular box with what looks like a magnifying glass and the word "Search" in it.

Move your cursor to this box and enter the words "Berlin mover" and then press the Enter button on your computer.  You're welcome.

You see these kind of posts all the time, someone shows up ask a very general question and then disappears and never comes back. Now having said that TT is unusual that threads don't get automatically closed off.  

My apology, I should have do a better due diligence and search before asking.  Sorry about that.

Most of the post on Toytown related to this topic is moving to/from overseas, after browsing a bunch of post I found one that is relevant, here is the link in case if someone found this thread in the future:

https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/361641-anyone-know-of-any-good-moving-companies-within-germany-advice-please/