Finger Prints

1 post in this topic



I need to submit my fingerprints as a part of a visa application. Hence i need a document authorized from the country of my residence (Germany in this case as I'm living in Germany) and get it stamped and signed officially so that I can send it ahead for the visa process.


Please let me know from where I could apply for this document and the procedure. I had heard that I need to approach the Polizeipräsidium.

I'm not sure but need assistance on this.


Does the Polizeipräsidium. mean Polizie (Local police station in my town?) or its another place in Schelswig Holestein?


Appreciate members advice.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now