We want you: Expats for Usability Study in Munich

25 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I have it sorted. If you are old and don't consider Mercedes, BMW, Lexus as the best cars, you don't get in.

Hahaha!!

13 hours ago, Malt-Teaser said:

My 3 years as a chauffeur saw me cover more than 200,000km.

After being refused due to my honest answers I can only surmise they are looking for BMW fan-boys

That's what I think, too.

6 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

I deleted my cookies and filled it in again with alternative facts: Now, I am young modern person, who doesn't work in IT (too biased?), prefer German car brands over American and French. I drive hybrid now and it's very likely I will buy an electric car in the near future. I am always on the move and well informed. Without a smartphone I feel lost.

What happens if you now turn up at the interview and suddenly are a 50 year old sysadmin with a Renault (or simply yourself)? Will they kick you out? :D

... yes,I was a punk child. I love silly stunts. :D

Just now, LukeSkywalker said:

I would ask:"Since when do cars have a parking heater :)?"

- probably what is known here as Standheizung... whilst the car is still parked, and before you go out to it, it can heat up and get ready for you - used to have it in a Scenic once upon a time, but now I have the luxury of a garage.

13 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

- probably what is known here as Standheizung... whilst the car is still parked, and before you go out to it, it can heat up and get ready for you - used to have it in a Scenic once upon a time, but now I have the luxury of a garage.

Ah, the plug in heaters- beloved in Nunavut and Toronto!

We've had Standheizung for many years. We installed it in our old Merc Combiwagon and it came at no extra cost in our Skoda Superb (himself calls it the Super Bee) almost 8 years ago. With both their is a keychain fob with a button to turn it on. No need for a phone. We can turn it on in the underground garage from the 7th floor. Nothing special these days.