We want you: Expats for Usability Study in Munich

25 posts in this topic

We at Facit Digital are looking for international people to participate in usability tests for a premium car manufacturer. 
The tests will take place in Augustenstr. 24, 80333 Munich; from July 10th to 12th, 2018.
Each interview will take max. 60 minutes. Your participation will be rewarded with 60 Euro!

Are you interested in participating? Then simply fill out this short preliminary survey:
https://facit-digital.3uu.de/uc/956a/

If you have any questions about the study, please feel free to contact me on Internations or at s.schuster@facit-group.com.

Thanks a lot & hopefully see you soon at our UX lab! 

Best, Sandra

PS: Do you have friends or acquaintances who have moved to Germany and might be interested in this study? If so, feel free to forward the above link to them.

I filled it in to improve my beer garden budget, but I don't belong to the target group, so who belongs to your target group?

Also, regarding the preliminary survey's giveaway... how can you have a giveaway if you never collect any contact information...? 

Thanks for participating in the preliminary survey.

I'm really sorry, that you did not meet the sample criteria.

In the test, we will have a look at a prototype of a premium car manufacturer's website. 

I'm afraid I cannot tell you about the actual topic of the survey or the exact sample we're looking for. This could bias your answers. 

Thanks again for taking the survey! 

Best, Sandra

Well, you don't seem to want me either! Never mind!

Personally, I am not very interested in cars anyway, but my cousin's daughter and her wife rent out Teslas in Britain and are making a packet - such a pity I never thought to do so!

hahahahahaha!

WHAT self respecting "premium car" driver would waste an hour (plus travel) of their time on your survey?  for 60 euros? really?

good luck with that.

eta:  *I* wouldn't waste an hour on something like this, and I drive a VW Up!  rarely.

I just wasted 2 minutes filling in prelim survey, and it appears " I am just the ticket"! But am now too bored and too far from Munich!

40 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

WHAT self respecting "premium car" driver would waste an hour (plus travel) of their time on your survey?  for 60 euros? really?

The really anal ones?

Well, I'm a real petrol-head and have driven almost every BMW "5" that exists in my job as chauffeur. Also 740, two different VW Phaeton (LWB), Mercedes S350 and S500 Maybach.

My own personal car history is varied and definitely not what most would call normal, it includes a Lotus Esprit Turbo amongst many others and my current is (as many here know) a Renault Sport 'Trophy' which is much more fun than any of the supposed luxury brands currently on offer, other than of course the BWM 'M' series, maybe.

My 3 years as a chauffeur saw me cover more than 200,000km.

After being refused due to my honest answers I can only surmise they are looking for BMW fan-boys (or girls) or they are very anti-Renault, although just asking about brands and not specific models or even allowing comments about models is not going to paint a full picture.

Oh well, that's life, I won't lose any sleep over this.

18 hours ago, aepfelchen said:

In the test, we will have a look at a prototype of a premium car manufacturer's website. 

I'm afraid I cannot tell you about the actual topic of the survey or the exact sample we're looking for. This could bias your answers. 

I deleted my cookies and filled it in again with alternative facts: Now, I am young modern person, who doesn't work in IT (too biased?), prefer German car brands over American and French. I drive hybrid now and it's very likely I will buy an electric car in the near future. I am always on the move and well informed. Without a smartphone I feel lost. I am always connected and expect online services to check the status of my car and use an app to switch on the parking heater.

Congratulations. Your details match the group of people we are looking for for this study.

My name is Luke Skywalker and I approved this message.

maybe you guys have been excluded due to your propensity to discussing confidential surveys in online blogs :ph34r::D

This might come directly from the manufacturer.  They are like "we really want to have an in-depth look at the buying decisions made by people driving Mercedes Something or other class, earning 200000+ Euros a year", never considering that traditional market research techniques won't reach these people. And then it gets assigned to some entry-level person/agency, as no-one with any experience will want to touch the project of doom.

I live in the UK and I got contacted for a research project about academics and Brexit and guess what, these guess are coming to my office to interview me at a time convenient for me. That would probably be step one in getting some actual answers. Together with lots of flattery.

3 minutes ago, Marianne013 said:

earning 200000+ Euros a year"

wow, i can only dream!

Just now, dom said:

wow, i can only dream!

Me too. I've got a sister working in market research though and she had a project similar to this dumped on her early in her career :-D

14 minutes ago, dom said:

maybe you guys have been excluded due to your propensity to discussing confidential surveys in online blogs :ph34r::D

I'm pretty sure I didn't put fraufruit on the survey. :blink:

i've just been accepted and then realise the interview is in munich :(

cant go!

all you need to do is have interest in bmw, mercedes, audi

Just now, dom said:

then realise the interview is in munich :(

when i see money being offered, all other info is blacked-out B)

4 hours ago, dom said:

Well, I am just what they are looking for - they said!!!

And am discussing!