Vollstreckungsbescheid - Lawyer Misrepresentation

14 posts in this topic

Hi everybody...I live in Frankfurt and I am posting here hoping somebody could give me some good advise:

Last November (2017) I have issued a Vollstreckungsbescheid against a friend of mine that owed me 3000 euros. It was initially difficult for the Amtsgericht Hünfeld to deliver the Vollstreckungsbescheid to the debtor because he had moved somewhere else in Offenbach without telling me. I have contacted the authorities in Offenbach and I received the new address, so he received the Vollstreckungsbescheid. So far so good.

I have contacted a law firm in Bochum to help me issue the Zwangsvollstreckung against the debtor, but because the debtor has a history of violence (some of his previous girlfriends have accused him to the police and he was even in jail), I was scared so I have asked this lawyer company to please tell me (Bescheid geben) if they could represent me in the already issued Vollstreckungsbescheid.

My German is not exactly good, but I had asked the company to 'gib mir bitte Bescheid' and I expected that they would contact me with a Yes or No and in case of a yes, that they would tell me how much it would cost me (in their website says that only after they have sent the pricing to the customer and the customer has agreed to it that they would proceed with any doing), but unfortunately this had never happened.
I was never contacted, until later that I was contacted by the Amtsgericht Hünfeld telling me that a law firm said they were representing me and that they have tried to send the Vollstreckungsbescheid (again) to the debtor but it was sent to the old address (the lawyers did not tell me anything with me so I could not give them the new address of the debtor) so the Amtsgericht wanted me to confirm if this lawyer company was representing me or not. I said no, and I contacted the lawyer company by email. I was angry that they went ahead without my permission but they never answered.
So I proceeded to contact them by phone for days and they always hung up. They just tell me 'wir können ihnen nicht helfen, tschüss!' and never even give me any explanation.

I was very frustrated. I have talked to the Amtsgericht and told them to ignore completely the lawyer firm since they did not represent me. The person at the Amtsgericht told me that the lawyer company tried to include in the Vollstreckungsbescheid some 'lawyer costs' but that this did not proceed so they had rejected them.

About a month ago, this lawyer company had the nerve to send me a bill for the Vollstreckungsbescheid that they have tried to issue on my name. Unbelievable, the bill includes the 50 euros processing fee for the Vollstreckunbsbescheid (which I had already paid to the Amtsgericht when I had issued the Vollstreckungsbescheid).

I was so angry because I have never agreed to it, not by phone and not by email. I had never received an answer to any of my complaints! I have called them and told them I will not pay that bill, so they have sent me a Mahnbescheid on the 29th of May and I have obviously done the 'Widerspruch' and sent it back to the Amtsgericht. Funny enough, they have tried to issue the Mahnbescheid for almost 200 euros but the Amtsgericht issued the Mahnbescheid minus the 50 euros processing fee mentioned above.

Since they are a law firm, I am sure that they will want to sue me for this. Anybody who could please help me?

5 hours ago, Cyn Bonita said:

I have contacted a law firm in Bochum to help me issue the Zwangsvollstreckung against the debtor, but because the debtor has a history of violence (some of his previous girlfriends have accused him to the police and he was even in jail), I was scared so I have asked this lawyer company to please tell me (Bescheid geben) if they could represent me in the already issued Vollstreckungsbescheid.

My German is not exactly good, but I had asked the company to 'gib mir bitte Bescheid' and I expected that they would contact me with a Yes or No and in case of a yes, that they would tell me how much it would cost me (in their website says that only after they have sent the pricing to the customer and the customer has agreed to it that they would proceed with any doing), but unfortunately this had never happened.

Welcome to Toytown, Cyn Bonita

FYI

if you put 'Mahnbescheid' into the site search box (or just scroll down the pinned topics in the Legal forum) you'll find a topic with an excellent guide on how to serve a Vollstreckungsbescheid without engaging a lawyer.

There's another topic which explains how best to defend against a Mahnbescheid. Both threads were started by a TTer who'd worked many years as a paralegal for a law firm specializing in this area of law.

Although the topics are several years old 99% of the advice given still appies since there have been few changes to the German Civil Code (BGB) or the Civil Processes Ordnance (ZPVO) which affect these matters. Of course individual case law decisions may (and sometimes do) affect certain types of similarly matching claims.

You could and should have contacted a Gerichtsvollzieher (court-appointed bailiff) via the Amtsgericht and instructed them to serve that Vollstreckungsbescheid on your behalf. They work to a set scale of fees and, (IIRC apart from a minor initial payment)*, their costs would have been added to the debtor's account anyway.

*See the 1st topic thread mentioned above for details.

You can and should still do this.

From the Amtsgericht Offenbach - Gerichtsvollzieher webpage

Download the Straßenverzeichnis, Stand 30.04.2018 (PDF / 542.1 KB)

Locate the debtor's street entry in the Alphabetisches Verzeichnis der Straßen section, noting the Ortsbezirknummer and Stadtbezirknummer.

Download the

Geschäftsverteilung für den Gerichtsvollzieherdienst, Stand 30.04.2018 (PDF / 196.46 KB)

Look up the Gerichtvollzieher listed for the Ortsbezirk and/or Stadtsbezirk numbers which match the debtors street.

Download the Anschriften und Sprechzeiten der Gerichtsvollzieherinnen und Gerichtsvollzieher, Stand 09.04.2018 (PDF / 188.7 KB)

Call (or visit) them only during their listed business hours as they spend most of their working time out serving process orders or securing propety or funds from debtors.

Now to the more unfortunate part.

I have asked this lawyer company to please tell me (Bescheid geben) if they could represent me in the already issued Vollstreckungsbescheid.

Please don't take any of what I might say about this to be intended as personal criticism.

BTW I initially understood you'd contacted this law firm by phone. After typing a whole lot of text I re-read your post and realized that's not the case. If you communicated by written means then it would be a good idea to post a (redacted to remove all IDs) copy of the conversation so we can assess the possibilities of refuting their claim out of hand. The question arises as to whether you were alone or had a friend with you during the initial web-based 'transaction'. 

It's difficult to be diplomatic about this but, for someone whose German is not very good, it is really not a good idea to ever call or contact an unkown German lawyer without having a German-speaking friend on hand to assist you and act as an independent witness.

I would suggest the risks are multiplied in ratio to the distance between their place of business and the home address of their potential client.

Frankly its beyond my imagination to understand why anyone would even think of contacting a lawyer hundreds of Km away in Bochum to serve a writ on a person 10Km away in the next town.

Be aware that under German law even an oral agreement between two or more legally competent (not a minor or mentally incapacitated) persons can constitute a legally binding contract.

Different rules apply to internet transactions but they are intended to be consumer-friendly and transparent. Consumer protection in most internet service contract cancellation matters is strictly limited by time. The maximum limit being 14 days from the time the service was ordered.

What you intended to convey and what you believed you had said may well be quite different to what they could (legitimately or falsely) claim to have understood you to have said and meant.

Many Germans would take great care to prepare notes before even talking by phone to a stranger whose professional life is conducted in a world of German legalese (or Fachchinesisch) where even the finest Hochdeutsch is only used in their casual social activities.

Colloquial speech (or Volksmund) as it is commonly understood between everyday people in their daily communication is a treasure trove to any competent lawyer seeking to grasp any advantage from every opportunity it presents him or her with.

Should the lawyer already be on your side that is, in and of itself, not a bad thing. That, alongside the ability to remember where to locate obscure points of law or judgements in case law, is the primary skill by which they earn their fees and (hopefully) win cases.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have chosen an unscrupulous one with too many overheads and not enough clients who just saw you as another small fee payer of their rent bill.

Here's an undeleted part of what I had written after having mistakenly read Bockenheim and overseen Bochum. This doesn't make much sense in your case now but it may help some future reader so I'll leave it here.

However, even though he might try to bully you a bit more yet, I have a suspicion he may possibly already have made a few basic procedural errors in comparison to the usual standard practise German lawyers are encouraged by their bar associations to follow when establishing a new and safe client:lawyer relationship.

1. After listening to you outline your case did he explain in any detail, or at all, what his intended strategy would be?
  2. Did he explain whether he was going to bill according to the RVG (Rechtsanwalts Vergutung Gesetz) or mention BRAGO (the now antiquated less client-friendly billing law)?
  3. Did he require you to sign a formulaic letter with both your names on it with the word Mandat at the top and the word Mandant/in next to your signature?
  4. Did he explain he would be billing you 190€ +19% MwSt for the initial consultation (Beratung) in person or by phone or via mail?

• So, how long ago did you first click the 'Bestell jetz' button on tht "law firm" site?
  • How much are they trying to squeeze out of you now?
  • Does that include any additional costs or collection fees?
  • How much was the amount on the Vollstreckungsbescheid (because their legal fee could be calculated on a factor based on a value determined from that amount)?
  • What is the website URL you contacted them through?

Maybe we can find their Achilles heel.

But DO post that URL  - its already a matter of public record.

If its a scam site we should warn other readers.

if its legit we should warn them anyway.

Let's hope we can help you - but DO NOT waste any time responding - I've a bad feeling you may have waited too long already to reverse their claim altogether but it can still mount in size.

2B

Hi 2B_orNot2B,

Thank you so much for the welcome and for taking the time to write such a detailed explanation. I greatly appreciate it this!

I do not take any of your comments as criticism. I agree I was a bit naive (or should I say silly?) while looking for someone to help me do the Zwangsvollstreckung. I have contacted lawyers in Offenbach and Frankfurt but none of them wanted to do it (I guess there was not big benefit for them) I did follow the guide here on how to issue a Mahnbescheid and Vollstreckungsbescheid though, it helped me a lot!

Anyways.. In regards to your questions, please see my answers below:

• So, how long ago did you first click the 'Bestell jetzt' button on tht "law firm" site?

[Cyn]: I have never clicked any 'Bestell jetzt' button. I pure and simple wrote an email to the email address shown in their page.

• How much are they trying to squeeze out of you now?

[Cyn]: They have sent me a bill for 200 euros - but as I had mentioned above the Mahnbescheid came for almost 150 euros (the court kicked the processing fee of 50 euros that I had already paid the court at the moment of issuing the Mahnbescheid). 

I have to repeat though that they did not issue any Vollstreckungsbescheid. There is only one against the debtor and it is the one that I had issued originally.

• Does that include any additional costs or collection fees?

[Cyn]: Please see the bill attached below as a screenshot. How can they ask for the 54 euros processing fee when 1) They did not issue the Vollstreckungsbescheid and 2) I had already paid for it?

• How much was the amount on the Vollstreckungsbescheid (because their legal fee could be calculated on a factor based on a value determined from that amount)?

[Cyn]: That's correct, their legal fee is calculated based on the amount of the Vollstreckungsbescheid which in this case was 3000 euros - therefore 54 euros processing fee.

• What is the website URL you contacted them through?

[Cyn]: No website...Just good old fashioned email. I am attaching the communication as screenshots below.

2B I am trying to upload screenshots but because of the tiny size limit it is not letting me (good grief :-( ).

Would you mind if I send them to you as private message? Maybe there is an email address where I could contact you?

Thanks again for your help. If this is solved I will invite you a beer (or two!) :-)

Please let me know!

1 hour ago, Cyn Bonita said:
  • So, how long ago did you first click the 'Bestell jetzt' button on tht "law firm" site?

[Cyn]: I have never clicked any 'Bestell jetzt' button. I pure and simple wrote an email to the email address shown in their page.

That's good news. The 2nd impression I had had was that if it were an internet deal you were on the hook too long already.

So, if you didn't do it through a website does the page you found their e-mail address on not have a URL?

Please copy/paste (redacted for IDs) the body text of your e-mail convo/s into quote boxes (click the big " button at the top of the reply editor box) in your next post/s.

You might try doing the same wrt a 'save to print' copy of the bill.

If you download and install the excellent free 'Irfan view' plus the 'Irfan view plug-in add-on' you can 'Save for the web..' and reduce the size of any jpeg or jpg to suit the TT parameters.

Other alternatives exist or, if you have an account, you could post it on 'Dropbox' or 'Google pictures' and post a link here.

You can try sending it to me here as a PM but, (again nothing personal), I prefer not to encourage peeps I've not met to send me e-mail attachments.

Until I've seen what's been written and had some time to digest it and do some research I really couldn't say anything useful about the other details you've posted so far.

If @sarabyrd was still active she'd have you squared away already but there still may be a chance @PandaMunich (whose knowledge of all things is incredibly extensive) might respond with some faster answers than my lazy 1-fingered-typing effort can achieve.B)

I'll try to keep half an eye open for any action on this thread.

2B

Hi 2B :-)

Thank you for the prompt response! I have managed to attach the bill.

I have collected the emails I have written to this company.. I am starting to think that I might be in trouble since my German skills might have left room for interpretation.. ufff.. Please see below.

I was hoping they would they would have followed the procedure that is also described in their website which is here: http://www.advoprax.de/beratung/beratungskosten.htm

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. April 2018 um 15:34 Uhr
Sehr geehrte Frau XXXX,

Wie am Telefon und per Email schon erklärt, Ihre Firma hat nichts für diesen Akten gemacht außer Zeit zu verlieren als euch die Vollstreckungsbescheid geschickt haben an die Falsche Schuldners Anschrift und ohne meine Erlaubnis/Vollmacht/Zustimmung.

Ich wollte nicht dass Sie oder Ihre Firma mir gegen diesen Schuldner weiter 'helfen'. Ihre Unklugheit hat schon genug gemacht.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. April 2018 um 15:19 Uhr

Sehr geehrte Frau XXXX,

Wie ich heute am Telefon versucht zu erklären haben.

Ich habe Ihnen (oder Ihre Firma) nicht das Erlaubnis gegeben mir zu vertreten für diesen Akten vor Gericht.
Ich habe nichts unterschrieben und nie gesagt dass ich wollte dass Ihre Firma könnte mir gegen diesen Schuldner zu vertreten.

Ihre Firma hat mir nicht gehört als ich versuchte die neue Addresse den Schuldner zu geben. Sie waren als unhöfflich und ungeduldig als Ihnen mit mir Heute am Telefon war.

Die neue Addresse habe ich schon von die Offenbach Amt seit Dezember bekommen. Ihre Firma hat mir nicht gehört.

Ich habe selbst alleine die Vollstreckungsbescheid bei der Amtsgericht Hünfeld zugestellt. Ihre Firma hat versucht wieder die gleiche Vollstreckungsbescheid an die falsche Anschrift des Schuldners (OHNE MEINE ERLAUBNIS ODER ZUSTIMMUNG) zu schicken.

Wofür soll ich bezahlen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. April 2018 um 21:55 Uhr
Sehr geehrte Frau XXXX, Sehr geehrter Dr. XXXX,

Ich kann es nicht glauben dass für diesen Schuldner, Ihr hattet die Richtige Adresse nicht.

Ich habe vielmals an Ihre Firma telefoniert und versucht zu erklären dass der Schuldner hat eine neue Adresse gehabt (ich habe die neue Adresse von der Behörde in Offenbach bekommen) und ich war gesagt alles war OK, ich musste warten.

Am 28.02 (siehe Email unten) habe ich euch ein Email geschickt und gefragt ob es möglich wäre dass ihr den Vollstreckungsbescheid Prozess nehmt.

Sie haben mich nicht beantwortet aber einfach ohne meine Vollmacht - oder Kosten Erklärung - den Prozess vom Amtsgericht Hünfeld angefangen.

Dass hat mir überhaupt nicht gefallen seit auf Ihre Website ist deutlich geschrieben dass ihr erklärt Kosten BEVOR mit etwas zu anfangen...Und dass Sie fangt an NUR SOLANGE dem Kunden zugesagt haben.

Es ist absolut nicht akzeptabel wie ich als Kundin bei euch behandelt wurde. Nur weil ich mit einem Akzent spreche heißt das nicht dass ich mit einem Akzent denke.

Wir haben so viel Zeit verloren, und bis heute, Ihre Firma hat versucht nicht mir wirklich zu helfen.

Ich bin sehr enttäuscht.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. März 2018 um 01:19 Uhr
Sehr geehrte Frau XXXX,

Ich habe heute mit dem Gericht gesprochen und ich wurde gesagt dass der richtige 'Vollstreckungsbescheid' war an Ihre Firma heute geschickt. Was ich bekomme habe war ein Fehler vom Gericht und ist gegenstandlos.

Der Gericht hat mir gefragt ob Ihre Firma mir vetreten würde. Ich habe 'Jain' (Ja/Nein) gesagt. Wie am Telefon mit Ihnen vor zwei Tage gesprochen, Überraschungen gefällt mir überhaupt nicht, und ich habe um Bescheid gefragt BEVOR Ihre Firma mit dem Akte vom Herr XXXX angefangt hatte.

Ich brauche eine Anwalt Firma dass mir vertreten könnte aber meistens eine Firma dass ich vertrauen kann.
Wie gesagt, ich habe so viele gute Bewertungen über Ihre Firma in Internet gelesen dass ich dachte ich könnte euch mit diesen beiden Situationen vertrauen.

Bis jetzt, die einzige Person dass mir etwas auf geklärt habe sind Sie, Frau XXXX. Jedesmal dass Ich Ihre Firma anrufe, spreche ich mit verschieden kolleginen (Frauen am meistens) die ungedulding sind und versucht mir nicht zu helfen.

Bitte erklären Sie mich warum OHNE meine schriflich Bevollmächtigung/Zustimmung den Prozess angefangt haben und wie viel würde diesen Prozess kosten.

Sorry für mein Deutsch. Ich klinge viel besser (netter und höfflicher) auf Spanisch oder Englisch seit die beide meine Muttersprachen sind.

Danke und viele Grüße,

Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. März 2018 um 14:53 Uhr

Guten Tag,

Wie am Telefon heute gesprochen ich möchte gerne wissen was haben Sie gemacht?

Ich habe heute ein Antrag auf Erlass eines Vollstreckungsbescheids, warum?

Der Vollstreckungsbescheid war schon erstellt. Sie sollten einfach mir vertreten, aber Sie haben mir nicht kontaktiert oder gefragt.

Was haben Sie gemacht und OHNE meine Bevollmächtigung?

Gruß,

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 08. März 2018 um 20:08 Uhr
Sehr geehrter Dr. XXXX

Ich bedanke mich für die schnelle Unterstützung, aber wie in meinem vorherige Email geschrieben habe (siehen Sie bitte unten), ich habe auf Ihrer Bescheid erwartet, weil ich wusste nicht ob Sie den Zeit hätte und weil ich wollte auch wissen wie viel würde den Vollstreckungsbescheid anstellung kosten.

Könnten Sie bitte mir Bescheid geben?

Danke und viele Grüße,

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018 um 02:53 Uhr

Sehr geehrter Dr. XXXX,

Wie vor eigenen Woche mit Ihrer Assistentin gesprochen, anbei finden Sie eines neues Vollstreckungsbescheid und einen Dokument dass ich gemacht habe, wo ich zeige Sie es machen könnte als meinen Prozessbevollmächtigtem zu vertreten.

Für mich es ist sehr Wichtig dass der Schulder meine gerädige Addresse nicht kennt. Wie schon gesagt, der Polizei ist der Schulder bekannt.

Anbei finden Sie eine Kopie des Vollstreckungsbescheid und die PDF Doku das ich geschrieben habe.

Ich bitte Ihnen um Bescheid ob Sie meinen Prozessbevollmächtigtem möchte/könnte sein.

Fur weitere Fragen stehe ich Ihnen gerne zur verfügung.

Danke und viele Grüße aus Frankfurt.

==========

I have read some threads where @sarabyrd gave advice.. She was a legend.. Sad to hear she is not active anymore. I hope @PandaMunich will have some mercy on me.

rechnung.png

For some reason the bill image is broken.. here it is again.

By the way, the bill was issued on the 19.04.2018 and the Mahnbescheid that they have sent me arrived on the 29.05.2018.

rechnung.png

@ Cyn - your emails are too emotional - Germans do not understand emotional as others would.

Also, the German is a catastrophe!

How much are you hoping to get back from all of this? Is it actually worth it?

Hi robinson100,

I had already said my German was terrible..

Ok, so you would suggest to simply pay? and if yes, how much, do I have to pay again the 54 euros for the court processing fee? That was already paid in the original Vollstreckung and even the court removed it from the Mahnbescheid they have sent me.

These people do not even pick up the phone.

9 hours ago, Cyn Bonita said:

Wie vor eigenen Woche mit Ihrer Assistentin gesprochen, anbei finden Sie eines neues Vollstreckungsbescheid und einen Dokument dass ich gemacht habe, wo ich zeige Sie es machen könnte als meinen Prozessbevollmächtigtem zu vertreten.

The above excerpt from your first email to them sounds to me as if you did indeed give them permission to act on your behalf, especially if you signed the document (Vollmacht?)

Good Morning Cyn :)

Reading your part of that convo took me back to a time before the internet when, having overdrawn my resources to pay 11 individual bills to Drs, clinics, labors, ambulance service, and, and, and desperately trying to get my then German private health insurance provider to settle. Being a man of notoriously few words (cough cough) I was getting carried away with my self-taught German, hammering out screens full of text on an Apple Mac intent on faxing them that afternoon.

On printing the text I realized that 8 full sides of A4 was probably a little OTT. It took me 5 or 6 attempts to edit it down to 2.5 pages (my mental Columbo kept turning around as he was in the doorway with  cigar in his left hand, right index finger crooked saying, "Oh, just one other thing...) and off I'd go hammering out another pargraph.:lol:

1 hour ago, robinson100 said:

@ Cyn - your emails are too emotional - Germans do not understand emotional as others would.

Also, the German is a catastrophe!

Gotta agree with R100 on that.

I didn't see the other side of that convo so had to guess what the other side looked like (if there was one).

Anyways, I checked out their website and read about 20-30 pages of it too. Couldn't find anything to suggest that they are anything other than a fully legit law firm though.

Regarding your interpretation of the info on the initial page you linked - I can see how you might have drawn the conclusion you did but I can also see how you might have overlooked a couple of important nuanced details in the text above the section you were concentrating on.

If I were sure you had never given them any indication that might have led them to assume they were engaged to act for you I'd suggest offering about 71,70€ as a goodwill gesture in exchange for a written agreement that they were satisfied and had no further demands.

Unfortunately, what you wrote implies actual instruction which I suspect put you into a legal situation known as 'stillschweigende zustimmung' or 'silent agreement'.

The actual bill is correct insofar as it complies precisely with the terms allowed under the stated legal paragraphs. See  RVG (Index) Anlage 1 RVG - (browser>Edit>Find>type in number on bill for factor) and the Gegenstandwerte v Gebühr chart > Anlage 2 RVG -

I even ran the numbers through a couple of online prozessrechner tools to check and they came out a bit higher!

Whether they actually pre-paid the 54€ court fee or paid it later with their monthly account is moot. If I'm not mistaken it seems they duplicated the process you had already paid for which would mean the court would have expected to be paid for 2 Anträge.

The main problem was their failure to listen to your updated debtors' address info. That appears to have been a case of you and the person you were speaking to talking past one another.

In the heat of the moment if you were getting, as Robinson100 said, too emotional in your style of German with a German lawyer or paralegal they could soon stop hearing you. I can well imagine that they probably were/are feeling much the same about you as you did/do about them.

I hate to say it but if its not going to take food off the table you'd probably be better to write it off and put the experience in your Lehrgeld file. Lehrgeld = money you have to pay in life for errors of inexperience.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your efforts with the Offenbacher Gerichtsvollzieher.

Please post your results for the benefit of future readers.

2B

Hi 2B :-)

How are you doing today?

Thank you so much again for your polite and detailed answers. So, it seems I will have to pay.. I am not happy about it but fine, I will put it as 'Lehrgeld' then.

The big question now is, how much? Should I pay what their bill says - 197,40 euros or what the Mahnung said - 147,40 euros?

Please let me know.

Gute N'aaaaaaabend!

2 hours ago, Cyn Bonita said:

Should I pay what their bill says - 197,40 euros or what the Mahnung said - 147,40 euros?

You think I should know this? :ph34r::lol:

If it was my decision I'd pay them the lowest amount I could, if I thought that would rid me of their future attention.

There again if I was in the same situation I'd probably rather spend a bit of that money on having a German paralegal write them a short but cutting assessment of their apparent processing failures with a pointed hint that they should graciously accept 50% of the 147,40€ and issue a "bill paid in full" statement.

However, I should maybe point out that I'm not only a Scotsman but also an Aberdonian. :D

You could just transfer the lower sum and wait and see whether they whine or not.

2B

Guten Abend B2 :-)

Well you see, if I would need to contact a paralegal and continue with this horrible and frustrating experience I might as well just pay the 143,40 euros stated in the bill. I don't know if they would fight me for the remaining 54 euros processing fee of the Vollstreckungsbescheid - I am guessing not since only one Vollstreckungsbescheid was issued and it is the one I had paid for directly to the Amtsgericht :-)

So I will pay the bill and call it a day.

In regards to the issuing of the Zwangsvollstreckungs - I hope it will all go well! And I will gladly post my outcome once there is one :-)

Cynthia