ASEIG - Health insurance, business insurance and assistance for the self-employed

5 posts in this topic

Self-employed expats face a number of challenges when coming to Germany. ASEIG – the Association of Self-employed Expats in Germany – tries to address these challenges, offering solutions and services to make your life in Germany easier and your business more efficient.  One of the main issues or challenges for every self-employed expat coming to Germany is finding suitable (and legally compliant) health insurance.  Since the German health insurance system is unique in the world, setting yourself up with health insurance can be daunting, time-consuming and even mind-boggling.  We have succeeded in setting up a special health insurance group plan for ASEIG members with one of the leading German insurance companies in this field.

Other insurances and business services can also be obtained with the assistance of ASEIG and its exclusive network of vetted brokers, advisers, lawyers and tax accountants. Your membership grants you direct access to these experts and often also substantial rebates on both insurance products and consulting/advisory fees within the ASEIG network. Learn more about what a membership with ASEIG can gain you here: www.aseig.de

ASEIG Logo.png

We at Chambervelt, Rooselain & Cie, longterm Expat advisors on Toytown and I myself are closely related to ASEIG. I can only recommend them to self-employed Expats still looking for a really good and legally compliant health insurance here in Germany. That particular group plan is positively unique currently in Germany.

Cheerio

Does this insurance offer Rechtsschutz in relation to AGB, DSGVO, and similar requirements for an online-portal or a web-shop, with texts tailored specifically for such a website (eg. covering the usage of Google Analytics, other tracking ways, etc.)?

If so, I would like to receive a quote.

On 9.4.2019, 21:11:25, java10 said:

Does this insurance offer Rechtsschutz in relation to AGB, DSGVO, and similar requirements for an online-portal or a web-shop, with texts tailored specifically for such a website (eg. covering the usage of Google Analytics, other tracking ways, etc.)?

If so, I would like to receive a quote.

ASEIG is foremost an association of self-employed in Germany. It has developed a special health insurance group plan for self-employed who, when coming from abroad to Germany, often face challenges in obtaining legally compliant health insurance in Germany due to their status as self-employed (which is considered to be a credit-risk by German private health insurance companies).

ASEIG also has a standing cooperation with some specialized lawyer, tax-advisors and -accountants and insurance advisors. the latter can help you with finding the right legal liability insurance or other necessary business insurances.

Cheerio