14-yr-old girl murdered by refugee in Wiesbaden

251 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, hasenpfad1 said:

You can send  all your violent criminal refugees to California.  California is a sanctuary state.  By state law, local law enforcement is prohibited from cooperating with the federal immigration police (ICE) to deport illegal aliens, even those being released from prison for violent crimes.

Giving the murderer a date with MS-13 sounds appropriate. 

3 minutes ago, hasenpfad1 said:

He's being held by the Kurds.  Germany hasn't exactly gone to bat for them during the wars in the Mideast.  In fact, Merkel has spent her time cozying up to the Russians, Syrians and, especially, the Iranians.

Yeah, but they must realize that it isn't Merkel who wants him back (notice how invisible she has been on this matter)- she would prefer to have him stay in the Kurdish autonomous region so she can sweep it under the carpet and avoid a trial that will focus everyone's attention on the abject failure of her signature policy. 

2 minutes ago, hasenpfad1 said:

He's being held by the Kurds.  Germany hasn't exactly gone to bat for them during the wars in the Mideast.  In fact, Merkel has spent her time cozying up to the Russians, Syrians and, especially, the Iranians.

You are clearly completely clueless.

"Germany has decided to send weapons to equip 4,000 Kurdish fighters defending areas of northern Iraq against Islamist militants."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29012159 

"The German army has restarted a training mission in Iraqi Kurdistan after a week pause."

http://www.dw.com/en/german-army-restarts-training-iraqi-kurds-but-future-of-mission-in-doubt/a-41070521

I just read that one week after Susanna diappeared an acquaintance of her sent a message to her mother that her body was lying at a railway track.

Then she went on holidays. Teenagers..

The police did not try to contact her.

no, not a cynic joke, I read it on welt.de

Ali Bashar, a 20-year-old Iraqi Kurd, was arrested in northern Iraq on Friday night, 24 hours after German police named him as the prime suspect in the killing of German-Jewish teenager Susanna Feldman.
Bashar had confessed to the crime, Tarik Ahmad, chief of police of the northwestern Iraqi city of Dohuk, told Reuters news agency.
Bashar was expected to land by plane at Frankfurt Airport on a direct flight from Erbil on Saturday evening where preparations were being made for him to be transported by helicopter to Wiesbaden police headquarters, federal police confirmed.

He'll be back in Germany shortly.

So now that you snowflakes and broflakes have allowed yourselves to get spun out of control into besorgte-crazy-people-land by a story that @swimmer rightfully called out as "entitled man kills woman who was going to infringe on his entitlement by actually holding him accountable for his sexual assault" you've all lost interest?

..and a child has died.

\interesting that you don´t feel at all besorgt that a young woman has been murdered, Alex.Otherwise, you wouldn´t use the " besorgt " term in such a perjorative manner,.. The perp was apparently also facing charges from earlier this year for violence...so why he was running around free?

24 minutes ago, john g. said:

..and a child has died.

\interesting that you don´t feel at all besorgt that a young woman has been murdered, Alex.Otherwise, you wouldn´t use the " besorgt " term in such a perjorative manner,.. The perp was apparently also facing charges from earlier this year for violence...so why he was running around free?

It would be racist to put him in jail.

On 6/8/2018, 2:29:58, someonesdaughter said:

You are clearly completely clueless.

"Germany has decided to send weapons to equip 4,000 Kurdish fighters defending areas of northern Iraq against Islamist militants."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29012159 

"The German army has restarted a training mission in Iraqi Kurdistan after a week pause."

http://www.dw.com/en/german-army-restarts-training-iraqi-kurds-but-future-of-mission-in-doubt/a-41070521

The Germans contribute zilch to NATO.  They've been free-riding on the U.S. for seventy years.

This thread TL;DR

Don't you think it is actually a bad idea to bring him to Germany? Because in Iraq murder is punished by death penalty. I am not really a fan of death penalty, but why should German taxpayers save his life?

If you are from 3rd world, actually living in German prison can be a kind of 3 star hotel. I cannot survive without Internet, this guy can.

The German criminal justice system not only has jurisdiction because the murder occurred in Germany, it also has the responsibility to prosecute this heinous crime. It is appropriate to try him here. If penalties for murders such as this one are deemed insufficient under German (and EU) law, perhaps a change to them should made, but the prosecution of this crime should not be put in the hands of a country where it did not occur. 

22 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

The German criminal justice system not only has jurisdiction because the murder occurred in Germany, it also has the responsibility to prosecute this heinous crime. It is appropriate to try him here. If penalties for murders such as this one are deemed insufficient under German (and EU) law, perhaps a change to them should made, but the prosecution of this crime should not be put in the hands of a country where it did not occur. 

The problem is: deportation of own citizens for the sake of prosecution is not allowed. German citizens cannot be deported out of Germany, American citizens cannot be deported out of USA to Mexico etc. That's why all criminals from Germany arrested in Kleinwalsertal (Austrian valley connected to the rest of Austria with the only road which goes through Bavaria) are helicoptered to the court (the valley has no court and no prison, only a small police station). Austrian police can drive through Germany, and can carry arrested persons, but not Germans, that would have been illegal.

So, if the suspect stays in the country of own citizenship, the only (legal) option is to try them there. But this is Iraq, a 3rd world country, so fuck the laws. We bribe officials and move him to Germany illegally. Politically correct term for that was "Einzelfall" used by Seehofer. Basically, he admitted Germany is going to bribe Kurds in Iraq.

And this is my question: why should Germany do this with the bribe and bring the asshole to the comfort of German prison instead of Iraqi death cell?

If that would have been legal, that would be ok. But bribe?

The word you're looking for is extradition, not deportation.

Perhaps you can cite the passage in Iraqi law or the relevant passage for the Kurdish autonomous area which states that an Iraqi citizen cannot under any circumstances be extradited? 

Furthermore, if the authorities, as you have suggested, can be bribed to extradite a suspect, they could also be bribed to look the other way while he escapes from jail or some reason not to prosecute him is discovered. There may not be any guarantee he would have received capital punishment anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

Perhaps you can cite the passage in Iraqi law or the relevant passage for the Kurdish autonomous area which states that an Iraqi citizen cannot under any circumstances be extradited? 

I don't speak their language, so obviously I can't. However, this is a general principle most countries in the world follow. If indeed there was no such law in Iraq, Seehofer would not have said about "exceptional cases".

17 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

Furthermore, if the authorities, as you have suggested, can be bribed to extradite a suspect, they could also be bribed to look the other way while he escapes from jail or some reason not to prosecute him is discovered. There may not be any guarantee he would have received capital punishment anyway. 

There is big business between Kurds and Germany regarding supply of weapons, this made arrest possible in the first case. Germany has less influence in other parts of Iraq, but it has good influence in Kurdish region.

I doubt the guy would be released. He is not high profile official AFAIK.

Whatever, I watched a documentary about 3 raped women who told about the difficulty of prosecution of such crimes. In the end one rapist (a German) got 2.5 years suspended sentence (zero days of prison that means), but the woman was happy anyway and she told she did not care if the punishment was severe or not.

Germans are too Christian to me. I will never understand their motivation.

4 hours ago, hasenpfad1 said:

The Germans contribute zilch to NATO.  They've been free-riding on the U.S. for seventy years.

Bullshit. Germany is the highest NATO contributor in Europe.

It's just statistics which shows that Germany contributes zilch to NATO while Estonia contributes half of its army. Statistics doesn'r care that Estonian army is like one German Landkreis. Reality is that without German army neither Estonia nor Poland will survive Russia attack.

Now, yourkeau, that's funny- it's the Bundeswehr that is protecting Estonia and Poland from the rear from the big bad wolf? I'm sure they're sleeping soundly knowing this. Time to get the NATO and US military out of here, then- the Bundeswehr has it all under control at 1.2% of GDP, so who needs a non-EU state involved in the defense of the EU? 

OK, so are you saying the Kurds were bribed to extradite him or not? Seems to me that the heinousness of the crime justfies extradition. 

Yep... 

The German cps have enough egg on their face... but this time it came to the publics attention through FB.

If the cops are seen to do nothing, "our guests" will see this as another green card and do even more of what they want without consequence.

I think the whole familly should be forced to face the music and be paraded around in public...

The Perp should have Rapist and Murderer BRANDED on his forehead!

7 hours ago, yourkeau said:

The problem is: deportation of own citizens for the sake of prosecution is not allowed. German citizens cannot be deported out of Germany, American citizens cannot be deported out of USA to Mexico etc. That's why all criminals from Germany arrested in Kleinwalsertal (Austrian valley connected to the rest of Austria with the only road which goes through Bavaria) are helicoptered to the court (the valley has no court and no prison, only a small police station). Austrian police can drive through Germany, and can carry arrested persons, but not Germans, that would have been illegal.

First, I was glad to hear this man had been apprehended and will return to Germany and hopefully stand trial.  I do wonder about the confession.  I know FA about Iranian law or their procedure.  I can only hope if he did actually confess and not under duress, that it stands on its merits and is not suppressed.  Most like, German investigators will interview him as well.  I abhor violence against children and would like to see him rot in prison and be used as an example to all others.  This is an opportunity for the German government to show it is not lenient or soft on crime with asylum seekers.  We will see.

Now, You'rekeau, sorry but you are completely incorrect on this comment.  Please look at Title 18, Section 3184, of the United States Code.  Each country would rather prosecute their own citizens as it feels their own justice system is best.  When a treaty is in place, the applications are made and countries will allow their own citizen to be extradited.  The US has allowed US citizens, based in the US to be extradited.

I had one such case in 1991 here in Germany.  It dealt with a missing person who, we believe - still, was killed by the spouse.  During the course of the investigation, I worked with German prosecutors and police to begin the paperwork to extradite the suspect (US citizen), back to Germany.  While we never did due to never finding the victim, the paperwork was in order and even the US attorney agreed (granted the judge makes the final ruling - but most listen to the US attorney) that should we find the remains of the victim, extraditing the suspect would go forward.

8 hours ago, yourkeau said:

This thread TL;DR

Don't you think it is actually a bad idea to bring him to Germany? Because in Iraq murder is punished by death penalty. I am not really a fan of death penalty, but why should German taxpayers save his life?

If you are from 3rd world, actually living in German prison can be a kind of 3 star hotel. I cannot survive without Internet, this guy can.

I agree with this totally. He should be tried in Iraq, or at least after release sent back to Iraq. The state of Hessen does have the death penalty but it is over ruled by the German law which bans capital punishment.

I guess though he will not be welcomed in a German jail after his horrendous crime, he may as well have a bullseye on his back. Rapists do not fair well in prison, especially ones who hurt children. His crime is horrendous. She was only 14!

Sex offenders rarely commit one crime. This is not about race. This is about murder and sexual assault. These kind of offenders tend to do it over and over, the sickos get a thrill out of it.

I read he was also a suspect for the assault of an 11 year old girl in the same shelter. Chances are he may have committed other crimes in Iraq.

I agree with what @Conquistador says here:

7 hours ago, Conquistador said:

At least here, we know he will be brought before court and hopefully get the punishment he deserves. It will be in the news. In Iraq we won't know what happens to him. 

You actually find more info about the crime on the BBC website than you do on the German ones... just goes to show what censoring there is here with the Refugees/immigrants...

He should be teathered up like a bear and walked through Wiesbaden then Mainz... 

And may the Lawyer that is assigned to defend him, please fuck off and rot in hell!