Fragebogen zur steuerliche Erfassung - question

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have registered for a small online shop (Kleingewerbe) and I need to fill in the Finanzamt form.

I am currently in between jobs and receiving Arbeitslosgeld and I not sure what I have to write at point  "7. Ausgeübter Beruf" and also 3.1 Angabe zur Festsetzung der Vorauszahlungen".

Can somebody please help me? 

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, AnaiD said:

Hi guys, I have registered for a small online shop (Kleingewerbe) and I need to fill in the Finanzamt form.

The Gewerbe you registered is just that – a Gewerbe. There is no "Kleingewerbe" (although many people make the mistake to think so. This "Klein"-thingy is the "Kleinunternehmerreglung". It's about paying VAT or not and choosing that Regelung is part of the Fragebogen.

4 hours ago, AnaiD said:

I am currently in between jobs and receiving Arbeitslosgeld and I not sure what I have to write at point  "7. Ausgeübter Beruf"

Your occupation. 

4 hours ago, AnaiD said:

and also 3.1 Angabe zur Festsetzung der Vorauszahlungen".

Your expected income.

Thank you for the answers. Indeed there isn't a registration for small business. I said Kleingewerbe cause I won't exceed the 17500 euro so no VAT for me in the first year. Back to my questions, I was asking what should I put in considering the fact that I am between jobs. The only 2 possible answers right now would be: arbeitssuchend or Online Shop Inhaber and I wasn't sure which one I should put. 

2. I do know I have to put expected income from the online shop but where should I put the Arbeitslosgeld? Do I have to declare it cause on forums some are saying that is not considered income and I shouldn't put it. Is it correct? 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, AnaiD said:

Thank you for the answers. Indeed there isn't a registration for small business. I said Kleingewerbe cause I won't exceed the 17500 euro so no VAT for me in the first year.

Kleinunternehmerregelung, yes.

1 hour ago, AnaiD said:

Back to my questions, I was asking what should I put in considering the fact that I am between jobs. The only 2 possible answers right now would be: arbeitssuchend or Online Shop Inhaber and I wasn't sure which one I should put. 

None of it, what did you do before Arbeitslosigkeit? What was your job?

1 hour ago, AnaiD said:

2. I do know I have to put expected income from the online shop but where should I put the Arbeitslosgeld?

Nowhere, it's not income.