Fragebogen zur steuerliche Erfassung - question

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have registered for a small online shop (Kleingewerbe) and I need to fill in the Finanzamt form.

I am currently in between jobs and receiving Arbeitslosgeld and I not sure what I have to write at point  "7. Ausgeübter Beruf" and also 3.1 Angabe zur Festsetzung der Vorauszahlungen".

Can somebody please help me? 

Thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AnaiD said:

Hi guys, I have registered for a small online shop (Kleingewerbe) and I need to fill in the Finanzamt form.

 

The Gewerbe you registered is just that – a Gewerbe. There is no "Kleingewerbe" (although many people make the mistake to think so. This "Klein"-thingy is the "Kleinunternehmerreglung". It's about paying VAT or not and choosing that Regelung is part of the Fragebogen.

 

4 hours ago, AnaiD said:

I am currently in between jobs and receiving Arbeitslosgeld and I not sure what I have to write at point  "7. Ausgeübter Beruf"

 

Your occupation. 

 

4 hours ago, AnaiD said:

 

and also 3.1 Angabe zur Festsetzung der Vorauszahlungen".

 

Your expected income.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the answers. Indeed there isn't a registration for small business. I said Kleingewerbe cause I won't exceed the 17500 euro so no VAT for me in the first year. Back to my questions, I was asking what should I put in considering the fact that I am between jobs. The only 2 possible answers right now would be: arbeitssuchend or Online Shop Inhaber and I wasn't sure which one I should put. 

2. I do know I have to put expected income from the online shop but where should I put the Arbeitslosgeld? Do I have to declare it cause on forums some are saying that is not considered income and I shouldn't put it. Is it correct? 

Thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AnaiD said:

Thank you for the answers. Indeed there isn't a registration for small business. I said Kleingewerbe cause I won't exceed the 17500 euro so no VAT for me in the first year.

 

Kleinunternehmerregelung, yes.

 

1 hour ago, AnaiD said:

 

Back to my questions, I was asking what should I put in considering the fact that I am between jobs. The only 2 possible answers right now would be: arbeitssuchend or Online Shop Inhaber and I wasn't sure which one I should put. 

 

None of it, what did you do before Arbeitslosigkeit? What was your job?

 

1 hour ago, AnaiD said:

 2. I do know I have to put expected income from the online shop but where should I put the Arbeitslosgeld?

 

Nowhere, it's not income.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now