Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eddie Izzard - "Work in Progress" - All in English! World premiere! 19.05.18 6pm

33 posts in this topic

Am I alone in actually liking the bloke until he turned up on Question Time wearing that weird beret? Bit like Frank Spencer with lipstick? i went off him then.

Why do you insist on continuing to comment on this event, j²?

Even if you were interested in going, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to resist calling Eddie a "poof" in the first 5 minutes of his set, before being unceremoniously thrown out...

And before you tell me to drop that again, no I won't. You may think you can erase your sordid internet past by degoogling or whatever the fuck you're calling it, and Bob was nice enough to give you a mulligan account here after your drunken harakiri, but you can't erase people's memories.

Cool, I like being called jsquared. Makes me sound way more interesting than I already am.

6 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

And before you tell me to drop that again, no I won't. 

Do you now see the hypocrisy in all your posts?

3 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

jerks_circle_jerking.JPG.d5c3b45a3cba725

Image result for jerkoff gif

You missed this one 

rnc GIF

6 hours ago, jaycool said:

I just joined the fan club.  B)

Hey. When are you going to come over and let me wank you again? :wub:

Post your salary online you could probably get a threesome with Jeffo and LeCheese.

WTF has any of this to do with Eddie Izzard's shows here in Berlin??? Get a life, people!

Anyway: I saw the German language show at the Quatsch on (I think) the fourth night which I found sufficiently entertaining (and surprised how relatively well he delivered on the language). Some of my German friends got it, but others left stony faced.  

On the other hand I'm not so enamoured that I'm motivated to go again and see his "final" English show...

14 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Am I alone in actually liking the bloke until he turned up on Question Time wearing that weird beret? Bit like Frank Spencer with lipstick? i went off him then.

I used to like him back when he was funny.  

7 hours ago, jaycool said:

I just got a raise. € 5.50 an hour. :rolleyes:

If it was € 5500 an hour, you still wouldn`t have a chance. 

Oh dear, our Resident  Fapper  still thinks a 100k + salary gets me going? Awwwww blessss, if only he knew. :lol: 

Funnily enough though, it certainly got Fap Boy horny, he has been following EJ round like a lovesick puppy dog ever since

sarcastic samantha bee GIF

Cue Fap Boy