Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eddie Izzard - "Work in Progress" - All in English! World premiere! 19.05.18 6pm

33 posts in this topic

This spring, Eddie Izzard decided to develop and test material for his new show, WORK IN PROGRESS, in German, over a 20+ show residency in Berlin, before translating it into other languages for the rest of the world. His preparations are now nearly complete and this coming Saturday at 6pm, at Quatsch Comedy Club, Eddie will perform his new show in English for the first time, exclusively, for ONE NIGHT ONLY!

Eddie Izzard is one of the world’s most respected comedians. He has sold out shows around the globe, including nights at Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl. His recent "Force Majeure" show is the largest comedy tour ever, visiting 45 countries and all 50 U.S. states. In addition to English, Eddie regularly performs his shows in French, German and Spanish.

Tickets are €26.00 each (plus Ticketmaster fees) and are on sale now. Get yours fast before they sell out! The show will be 60 minutes long, with no intermission.

The Quatsch Comedy Club is a great, intimate comedy venue, with just 300 seats, in the basement of the Friedrichstadtpalast on Friedrichstraße 107.

5afd6b7f5a3cd_hoch_Eddie_Izzard_english-

They just announced it at noon today.

Looks like the show will be an hour long, so you'd be out by 1900 and could make it back to Dresden before the Tagesschau...

2 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

They just announced it at noon today.

Looks like the show will be an hour long, so you'd be out by 1900 and could make it back to Dresden before the Tagesschau...

What part do you play in all this? 

Gods you're a sad sod. Don't you have anything better to do than stalk me around the forum and comment on every post I make? You've already said that I'm Toytown's biggest comedian (I disagree, but will let you have it for the sake of argument), so isn't it natural for me to promote great comedy in Berlin? 

I subscribe to their newsletter and post the English shows as public service, and also in the hope that they'll continue to be successful, so they'll have more of them. I've already promised to let you know when they have boring bell-end open mic night, so you can get your place in the sun.

Stop stalking me and stop fantasizing about my genetalia.

19 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Gods you're a sad sod. Don't you have anything better to do than stalk me around the forum and comment on every post I make? You've already said that I'm Toytown's biggest comedian (I disagree, but will let you have it for the sake of argument), so isn't it natural for me to promote great comedy in Berlin? 

I subscribe to their newsletter and post the English shows as public service, and also in the hope that they'll continue to be successful, so they'll have more of them. I've already promised to let you know when they have boring bell-end open mic night, so you can get your place in the sun.

Stop stalking me and stop fantasizing about my genetalia.

Back on topic. Have you been to one of these events?

No, that's not at all on topic. It's more stalking. The topic is Eddie Izzard's show, not whether I attend these events or why I post them. My personal life - like my swimsuit areas - are none of your business.

Meanwhile, my profile looks like a meeting of Stalkers United. Looks like HF99's creepy stalker alt is there, too:

rf_creepy_af.JPG.8576dfc720f5c115e5c00a6

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

No, that's not at all on topic. It's more stalking. The topic is Eddie Izzard's show, not whether I attend these events or why I post them. My personal life - like my swimsuit areas - are none of your business.

Meanwhile, my profile looks like a meeting of Stalkers United. Looks like HF99's creepy stalker alt is there, too:

rf_creepy_af.JPG.8576dfc720f5c115e5c00a6

There was a time when I opposed the mass migration that you were looking at my profile every hour. I look at yours once and suddenly I am a stalker. You are truly ridiculous.

Have a look at your posts with regards to jeremytwo and think about who is stalking who.

Back to the questions. Is the real reason that you are posting about the comedy club is because you are desperate to be liked? Did the comedy club turn you away at the door?

Is there any reason we need to keep having these commercial events posted in the section labelled as " This section is for non-commercial events only. Commercial events belong under Adverts/Services. " ?

For whats its worth I have been to and enjoyed some of the quatsch shows advertised here by @El Jeffo, but I dont understand why you insist on posting in the wrong section.  

No, that's not at all on topic. It's more stalking.

Unrequited love rejection issues again?  aw bless ...

Meanwhile, my profile looks like a meeting of Stalkers United

Looks more like a circle jerk to me but what do I know :P

Back on topic. Bit too short notice for me as well & thinking about the road closures in Berlin this weekend, a bit of a pain to get in and out. Never mind, another time.

2 minutes ago, LeCheese said:

How long are you going to be impressed with Jeffos salary for? 

17 minutes ago, zwiebelfisch said:

Is there any reason we need to keep having these commercial events posted in the section labelled as " This section is for non-commercial events only. Commercial events belong under Adverts/Services. " ?

For whats its worth I have been to and enjoyed some of the quatsch shows advertised here by @El Jeffo, but I dont understand why you insist on posting in the wrong section.  

Because I'm not the one providing the service. That was the bar I set when I added that note to this section as an admin - at the time, there were club owners and concert organizers posting all their events here under "Events and meetups". There were complaints, so I added the note, to provide some differentiation.

Since that's no longer a problem, I've since asked site management to remove or change it many times, but they have elected to not do so. At the same time, my posts stay here, although I'm sure my stalkers' club has reported them many times, so I've deduced that I'm not doing anything wrong.

I see RF has posted here once again, but since he doesn't live anywhere near Berlin and probably just wants to comment about my penis again, I'm not going to bother opening it.

15 minutes ago, LeCheese said:

Their meetings are circle-jerks. And RF clearly and desperately wants me to get involved.

But my heart belongs to my wife. And my penis belongs to Jaycool.

4 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

But my heart belongs to my wife. 

Awww....

5 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

I see RF has posted here once again, but since he doesn't live anywhere near Berlin and probably just wants to comment about my penis again, I'm not going to bother opening it.

Ahh. A clear case of Cinderella, you shan't get to the balls then - Tough love is indeed the best path to follow :D

4 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

and he knows it :lol:

Look at that: another one of my circle-jerking stalkers who lives nowhere near Berlin has showed up to post off-topic crap on a Berlin event thread. I guess RF sent up the Wanksignal.

You guys just can't quit me.

16 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Does Lecheese know this. Ever since you posted your salary she is behaving like a love struck teenager.  You should clear this up.

6 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:
Image result for wanking gifImage result for wanking gifImage result for wanking gif

:lol:

Even funnier is seeing who is writing pm's at the moment.  Hopefully Eddie Izzard can top the giggles

Edit. Full house :lol: