Role Playing Group in Paderborn

11 posts in this topic

I'm looking for other English speakers in the Paderborn area to meet up every few weeks for some pen and paper role-playing! Presently I'm open to suggestions as to which game. I've played D&D, Cyberpunk 2020, TMNT, Ninja's and Superspies and Rifts. 
I've heard good things about Pathfinder, and GURPS.

Interested? Drop me a line and let's go on an adventure!

I don't live in Paderborn but I support anyone who wants to roll dice. Good luck finding a group. 

Also if you can't find anyone on here reddit is good. The d&d forums are very friendly.

17 minutes ago, hugsrock said:

I don't live in Paderborn but I support anyone who wants to roll dice. Good luck finding a group. 

Also if you can't find anyone on here reddit is good. The d&d forums are very friendly.

@hugsrock Thanks for comment! Yeah, for sure, I guess that would be my next stop, but there aren't that many English speakers here as it is, let alone gamers. If push comes to shove, I guess I can put together a group over discord, and use Roll20, but I would prefer to have a IRL group. 

Hey man,

Is there a local games store there? I'm Dming 3 online games and 1 live game at the moment as well as playing in an online game and a live game.

Why not run a one shot for your friends? We need more dms and people spreading the word. 

Id take a shot if you start considering an online group, since I am in Aachen.

Let me know if something will be starting

11 hours ago, RobertoMural said:

Id take a shot if you start considering an online group, since I am in Aachen.

Let me know if something will be starting

Hey @RobertoMural thanks for your interest! How do you imagine doing that, with roll20? What game are you interested in playing? Have you GM'd before?

@GammaMinus so far i have been Playing D&D, as well as Shadow Run and Traveller.

I think Roll20 might be a good idea, or do you know any other suitable places?

So, this "Marriage Spell" ...you're obviously referring to the Enchantment spell, but we ALL know that's a level 12 spell, and requires specialization and components (specifically an Alchemy Jug, which we all know is very uncommon, amirite?) Unless you're using an amulet of charm (preferably +3 or higher) there's a fat chance that you'll be helping tie any knots. 

Brilliant answer to the post above yours which the bot has already whisked away.