Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How do i solve this puzzle?

11 posts in this topic

Okay I’m currently under-taking a german classes in VHS for B1 test. Barely a month to the said test. My case manager from the state sent me and and four other guys in my class letters each to go and work or partake in any ausbildung courses. I do not know what this means. Does it mean that we can’t keep up with B1? Because not everyone in the class got the memo. Just 5 of us. The other four guys do not catch up with the lectures in class. They perform pretty poorly. I doubt if i perform as poor as them. Not that i’m judging or under estimating them but thats just a pure fact... My question is why only few us got this letter and the rest didn’t. Does it mean it is the end of the road to further my B2 leaning? Because it seems i’m being grouped with the very unserious guys in class. I’m confused. Please someone help me. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Tonyks said:

Okay I’m currently under-taking a german classes in VHS for B1 test. Barely a month to the said test. My case manager from the state sent me and and four other guys in my class letters each to go and work or partake in any ausbildung courses. I do not know what this means. 

How do expect strangers on the internet to know what that means?

What *exactly* does the letter say? Make a (readable) picture and post it here. 

Just now, Tonyks said:

@someonesdaughter thanks 🙏🏿 for the response... I made a picture. But unfortunately it says I’m only allowed to upload 245.76kb

Then either resize the picture (make it smaller) or quote what the letter says. And don't expect answers right now, I'm off to bed too. 

You're taking courses at the Volkshochschule? Because your case worker at the Sozialagentur says you have to take them from a specific provider, SfS Schulungsgesellschaft (part 2.1). You were supposed to start on April 30 and continue through August 15, 2018.

It also says that you have to explore every opportunity to earn a living without welfare benefits, or at least reducing them (part 2.2). That's a fairly standard clause AFAIK.

I'd suggest contacting your case worker to clarify things ASAP. I don't know the details of how you ended up at Volkshochschule, how long you've been attending there, or how long you've been on Hartz IV, but if you want to provide me with the details in a PM, I can help you draft an e-mail to your case worker.

I would also say, forget other people.  Everyone's situation is different.  Saying "but s/he..." is not that relevant, and judging them not at all.   I did the integration course (the 6 month one) many many years ago now and we all had a wide range of characteristics that determined the demands on us (age, work, family, caring responsibilities, entitlements through nationality / visa etc, and many more).   Integration is difficult anyway and especially when struggling on things like employment and so it's likely best focus on our own lives, not other people's.

El Jeffo is right.

2.0 is in my opinion a standard clause.

2.1 grants you a Intergrationssprachkurs by the BAMF

2.2 is reeeeaaaally a general clause which means more ore less: please keep in mind that you should go to work.