Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fuehrungszeugnis question

3 posts in this topic

Good evening , 

i have a question and need help please , my ex made a FAKE accusation against me in the police to take the custody of my child , i didnt receive anything official from the police just a phone call and i went there by my own will to give my statement and i even give them my finger print to prove that i did nothing wrong in my life and to help them that my ex just Lie to take the custody ,

My question is , my new job need my Fuehrungszeugnis , i wounder if this thing can be mentioned in it ? what exactly mentioned in the Fuehrungszeugnis ????

thanks for anyone can help  

19 minutes ago, wsamir said:

My question is , my new job need my Fuehrungszeugnis , i wounder if this thing can be mentioned in it ?

No.

what exactly mentioned in the Fuehrungszeugnis ???

One question mark is enough.

Registered previous convictions (except juvenile suspended prison sentences, penalties of less then 90 daily rates or less than 3 months in prison as long as there are no other convictions and drug-related sentences of addicts less than two years that were suspended after a successful therapy.) 

On 5/12/2018, 10:18:04, someonesdaughter said:

No.

One question mark is enough.

Registered previous convictions (except juvenile suspended prison sentences, penalties of less then 90 daily rates or less than 3 months in prison as long as there are no other convictions and drug-related sentences of addicts less than two years that were suspended after a successful therapy.) 

Thanks so much for your reply