Charity items to give

6 posts in this topic

ITEMS TO GIVE TO CHARITABLE ORGANISATIONS

I am looking to give away a large number of items to charity shops.  I have already given clothes, glassware and crockery to the Red Cross.  I would like to help other charity shops with raising funds through the sale of more items.  Can you recommend other charity shops in Frankfurt where they can pick up from the residence.  I am thinking of having an open day for visitors/charity.

Up for grabs are the following: Clothes, Bedding, Shoes, Games, Artwork, Music, Books and general household items.

Any guidance shall be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You can always sell these items and donate the proceeds to your favorite charities. That would be direct money going to the charities without them having to deal with all of your old stuff.

Clothes, bedding and shoes for example, can go into existing charity bins.

4 hours ago, Nenette said:

E.g.

http://www.familienmarkt-frankfurt.de/spenden.php

(No personal experience, though, just googled them.)

Caritas Frankfurt with an informative website.  Thank you very much Nenette.  This is very helpful.  I did a quick search on Frankfurt Charities and this name did not come up.  So many thanks for your assistance.  Appreciated.

3 hours ago, quietlaugh said:

Would this help?

https://www.wohindamit.org/

Yes.  Thank you.  I took a quick glance at the website and they seem more than suitable to accept items.  Thank you very much QuietLaugh.  Appreciated.