Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Runners/Joggers meetups in Munich

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  I will be moving to Munich at the end of may and am looking for a running/jogging group that meets perhaps 1-2 times a week.  At the moment I'd say my pace is fairly average (maybe below average, but I'm working on that), so a group with a good range of pace would be ideal.  Regardless, I'd like to hear if there are any organized in Munich, whether through Toytown or some other club in the city.  Thanks!

Thanks, @Malt-Teaser!  I'm curious about any groups who go on runs in one of the parks/trails in the city as well, but this sounds like it could be fun too.

There are several running groups in Munich - I train with Adidas Runners, which meets 2-4 times/week for runs or strength workouts. You can find them through Facebook (Adidas Runners Munich) - they meet Mondays and Wednesdays at Sendlinger Tor for runs, then other parts of the city for distance runs or strength workouts.

There's one through SportScheck, which goes on Thursdays - I haven't been yet but am hoping to check it out soon. They leave from Hauptbahnhof area, I believe.

For general outdoors workouts, there is also the Monday Lederhosen workout in Englischer Garten and Tuesday North Face workout. There are also a few other running groups that are just for women, but I'm assuming that wouldn't apply, given your profile photo.

All of these are free of charge, from my experience. Hope this helps a little!