Free Intro Talk

10 posts in this topic

Thu 10 May 19:00 - 21:00

Body Intelligence Training Venue
Husemannstr.31 10453 Berlin
outside Husemannstr.31
free

Interested in finding out more this evolving and exciting therapy? Join me for a free intro talk on Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy! Steve Lane, experienced BCST practitioner and tutor from UK, will be introducing the work, explain differences to other modalities, talk about Foundation training, and answer questions you may have.
For questions email bettina.fennell@gmail.com. For further information on BCST go to http://www.bodyintelligence.com.

Repeated studies have shown that craniosacral therapy has absolutely no medical benefit. On the bright side, apparently only two people have died as a direct result of it.

Link

21 minutes ago, BioCranio said:

Why not educate yourself and show up to this intro event?

A quick web search on BCST quickly reveals that it's a technique based on beliefs, rather than empirical evidence. Hearing about it in an event will not necessarily be educational.

Thank you for your question, fraufruit!

That depends on the type of Versicherung (insurance) you have. Heilpraktikerzusatzversicherung works for many practitioners. You would need to ask that individually.

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

Repeated studies have shown that craniosacral therapy has absolutely no medical benefit. On the bright side, apparently only two people have died as a direct result of it.

Link

Canadian lynched for maybe killing a plant healer in Peru...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-43858482

By the way, I am personally open to alternative medical treatment/ I once went to a Heilpraktiker in Harburg suffering from extreme burn out. Had Eigenblutbehandlung and basically danced out of the room and flew to Boston, USA, full of beans. 

It all depends who treats you.

Thank you for your comment, Smaug!

Your argument is comparable to "I heard strawberries taste sweet and sour and have seeds. I don´t like seeds, so I am not eating them!" Immersing yourself in new things is always educational, I think. Spending time gathering first-hand knowledge to make up your own mind is preferable to acting on hearsay, no? And by the way, you are acting on beliefs yourself, right now...

Good luck BioCranio. I may be one of the few who has experienced cranio-sacral therapy. I found it extremely relaxing, performed by a good friend of mine who was a Reiki healer. 

I'm a follower of Chi Kung, so am familiar with the twelve meridians coursing through the body. Ten of those are extremely hard to discern, but two are easy in my experience.

Good luck with the talk!

2 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Good luck BioCranio. I may be one of the few who has experienced cranio-sacral therapy. I found it extremely relaxing, performed by a good friend of mine who was a Reiki healer. 

I'm a follower of Chi Kung, so am familiar with the twelve meridians coursing through the body. Ten of those are extremely hard to discern, but two are easy in my experience.

Good luck with the talk!

Thank you, jeremytwo!