Jewish guy* films his own Antisemitic attack in Berlin

47 posts in this topic

Disgraceful:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5629013/Jew-films-hit-man-belt-Berling-anti-Semitic-attack.html

*Although it is being reported that he is not Jewish but an Arab-Israeli who wanted to make a point about how safe it was for Jews in Berlin (obviously this did not quite work out):

https://www.vosizneias.com/295673/2018/04/18/berlin-man-attacked-in-berlin-says-hes-not-jewish-wore-kippah-to-make-point/

Nothing new. This time there is antisemitic consensus among left and right (the left call it "free Palestine").

On 4/19/2018, 12:49:44, yourkeau said:

This time there is antisemitic consensus among left and right (the left call it "free Palestine").

I can finally agree with you on something.

I am so bloody tired of all this hatred.  The 21st Century and seems we are no more intelligent or aware then we were 1000 years ago. 

We 'hate' others for something they cannot control, simply because of their birth.  How fookin unintelligent is that?!  We can argue beliefs or opinions, but to hate because of skin colour or location of birth shows how little we're progressed as a species.

There are things worthy of hatred:  Taxes, cold coffee, extremely hot weather, dye spilt on leather accidentally, mean ex-girlfriends and flat tyres.  But why hate someone enough to beat them due to something they obvious cannot control is beyond me.

I'm so happy I live in the Oberallgäu where our largest worry is when the snow melts so we can climb the mountains again.

There is a concerted media effort to conflate disapproval of the State of Israel's innumerable excesses with anti-semitism. And it is deliberate. Israel is a rogue state that must be denounced at every opportunity. That has nothing to do with anti-semitism. Somalis are semites, Ethiopians are semites does anti-semitism imply you have a problem with the people of Israel or more ridiculously the people of Ethiopia or Somalia?

The Syrian teenager in the lead story is in the wrong here. For the record.

Here we are, "Arabs are semites, too" excuse for antisemitism.

The thing is: Israelis have changed the image of Jews from victims to people with pride and dignity. After the famous kidnapping of Eichmann by Mossad the pants of all refugee Nazis in the world became wet. This is the main reason for all this Palestine support and modern antisemitism under new name. The revenge for wet pants.

This fear, that you can no longer commit crimes against humanity and not be punished for that.

There are anti-semites out there as there are all sorts of prejudiced people. I'm not denying that. Nor am I an apologist for their misguided hatred.The issue am trying to highlight here is the media's attempt to drown out criticism of the excesses of the Isreali State by (intentionally) wrongly labelling that condemnation as anti-semitism. Wiser heads will ignore the conflation and keep condemning that rogue state.

When I was quite young, my best friend was Teddy.  Teddy was a few years older, but we got on wonderfully.  I knew there was something off with the family, but was unaware.  Teddy's mother owned a fabric shop and his father had some cows and sheep.  One of his older brothers was or still is a rocket scientist (really) and the other a real estate billionaire.  The family is Jewish.  No one ever explained it to me or what it meant at the time, so I was naive to what it was.  All in all a grand family.  If a wee different.  Mutton with eggs and ketchup on the eggs!  Odd indeed!

Teddy also ended up meeting my sister years later and they dated.  Cool! My best mate could have been my BIL.  Didn't happen.

Christians (mostly) have hated the Jews since, well, near on 2000 years.  They killed one of their own, who unknowingly created his own following - who aren't Jewish.  So Christians have hated them since.

Usury.  Loans are necessary to some of us and interests rates are a part of our lives, but we hated the Jews.  Roman Catholics were not allowed to loan money with interest, but the Jews could.  So, while the Christians were already at odds over what happened previously, Rome decided to add a wee benzin to the embers.

A thing happened here in Germany not too terribly long ago.  These proud people were gathered on trains and placed in camps where they were starved and killed, due to their race and belief system.  Christians felt sorry for them.  70 years on, they hate them again.  Why?  Why does this continue on?

The son and daughter is not guilty for the crimes of the mother and father. 

Every Jewish person I have met in me 54 years of walking this wee silly ball has been nothing short of nice, lovely, friendly and polite.  They love a good debate. 

I have zero hatred in my heart for anyone who is Jewish or is from Israel (been there a few times).  I still hate getting a flat tyre!

29 minutes ago, Dunkle Schokolade said:

There are anti-semites out there as there are all sorts of prejudiced people. I'm not denying that. Nor am I an apologist for their misguided hatred.The issue am trying to highlight here is the media's attempt to drown out criticism of the excesses of the Isreali State by (intentionally) wrongly labelling that condemnation as anti-semitism. Wiser heads will ignore the conflation and keep condemning that rogue state.

Yes, you are. After WWII  all modern anti-Semites call themselves anti-Zionists or just "Israel critics".

Basically all this Israel critic is "you are there illegally, go back to the country you came from". But the problem is that antisemitism in Europe and the US is what drew Jews to Israel in the first place. And now you say "go back". Where? To Berlin, so tolerant and multicultural city? Or maybe to Poland, very Jewish friendly country? Or maybe Russia which put Jews to jail for fake doctor's conspiracy?

The result of this antisemitism is violence against Jews who are not necessarily Israelis (the guy in the OP was Israeli Arab who weared Jewish kippa to test antisemitism in Berlin). The assholes never ask for the passport and opinion on Israeli-Palestine conflict. They just see any Jewish symbols and beat you. The "smart" ones, who are "against violence" were feeding them with conspiracy theories for years.

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

Yes, you are. After WWII  all modern anti-Semites call themselves anti-Zionists or just "Israel critics".

Are you insinuating that there is nothing to criticize the State of Israel about, that they are white as snow? Does any criticism of this rogue State make someone an anti-semite?

That would make the human rights watch antisemites.
Let us not forget massacre of Deir Yassin which even the well known "anti-semite" (by your definition) Albeit Einstein wrote to the New York Times to denounce.
Amnesty International find evidence of War Crimes by Israel
The UN determined that Israel is an apartheid state.
Even their own citizen's thought this rogues state's plans against refugees are too much.

I suppose you have a big list of people and orgnisations you have branded as anti-semites as this is just a tip of the iceberg.

I've not met many jewish people but the few I've met were wonderful. And it is common sense that the Jews like any other people are generally good with predictably some few spoiled apples among them.
I think you playing this media game of conflating a wonderful people with the excesses of their state does them a disservice. But it is evident that you won't stop. So I'll leave you to it. Wont stop me from criticising a rogue state while holding no prejudice against its ordinary citizens.

10 minutes ago, Dunkle Schokolade said:

Are you insinuating that there is nothing to criticize the State of Israel about, that they are white as snow?

You are all the same. I expected exactly this question.

Israel, believe it or not, is a democracy. Own people criticize the actions of the government enough. No, not white as snow. But when Assad bombs own citizens, when Iran supports jihadis which bomb mosques in Egypt, and you're silent, one can see what this "critisizm" really means. You just want Israel to be blown up from the map. No, sweetheart, this won't happen.

The last time Arabs wanted to blow up Israel from the map ended in Israel occupying Sinai (handed to Egypt later), whole Jerusalem and West Bank. This whole "free Palestine" started from that date.

Does any criticism of this rogue State make someone an anti-semite?

This is not critisizm, this is propaganda. Yes, you're an antisemite. You haven't even condemned the attack on the guy in the OP, so you as as disgusting as those who did the attack.

Just now, yourkeau said:

You haven't even condemned the attack on the guy in the OP, so you as as disgusting as those who did the attack.

Perhaps you are suffering from confirmation bias. Good night.

12 hours ago, Dunkle Schokolade said:

I've not met many jewish people

Maybe you have and just didn't know or care. I mean that in a good way.

How often does asking what one's religion is come up in conversation? I had my fill of it growing up in the South - "What church do you go to?" would often come up in a first meeting.

Israel is a rogue state that must be denounced at every opportunity.

What´s a "rogue state"? Is there a definition? Are there other states being rogue as we speak?

7 minutes ago, LucyGirl said:

What´s a "rogue state"? Is there a definition? Are there other states being rogue as we speak?

North Korea?

Israel has been a target of the hard left for years, which as yourkeu points out seems often (but not always) to be thinly veiled antisemitism.

10 minutes ago, zwiebelfisch said:

North Korea?

Israel has been a target of the hard left for years, which as yourkeu points out seems often (but not always) to be thinly veiled antisemitism.

You have a point there. I mean, I´ve never heard anybody calling the US, for example, even under Trump, a "rogue state". I fail to see even why Israel has to be brought into a story about an antisemitic attack in Germany. 

25 minutes ago, zwiebelfisch said:

North Korea?

Care to break it down? What makes North Korea a "rogue state"? 

I'm not disagreeing but curious. I mean, it can't just be nukes because so many have them.

Human rights violations? Also found almost everywhere.

8 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

. I mean, it can't just be nukes because so many have them.

I never quite understood "international law" but as far as I understand it North Korea has or is attempting to build "illegal" nuclear weapons (as did israel since we are on the subject) which does somehow make them rogue in a way that russia, france, usa etc are not.  Dont look at me, Im not the one inventing these rules.

Edit, dont forget it isnt just nukes they also use chemical weapons for assasination (ahem, yes Russia too, I know, I know...)

8 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Human rights violations? 

Sure, athough again they arent alone but there arent many places as grim so it might still count.

Quoting wikipedia on why NK was (they dont have rogue states anymore, they are now Axis of Evil, again, dont ask me, I dont make this stuff up).

In theory, at least, to be classified as such, a state had to commit three transgressions: pursue weapons of mass destruction, support terrorism, and severely abuse its own citizens.

1 hour ago, LucyGirl said:

I fail to see even why Israel has to be brought into a story about an antisemitic attack in Germany. 

*Although it is being reported that he is not Jewish but an Arab-Israeli who wanted to make a point about how safe it was for Jews in Berlin (obviously this did not quite work out):

I have a T-Shirt from Israel which has some Hebrew text on the back (no flag of Israel, no David star, just camels and a text in Hebrew). I won't wear it in Berlin.