Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fruit and vegetables by the case in Frankfurt

5 posts in this topic

hello all,

anyone have an idea where i could buy fruit and vegetables by the case (i.e. in 10kg lots, with cheaper prices) in or near frankfurt? i don't have a business of my own, so i imagine that precludes me from shopping in grosmarkets etc...

monkel xx

I have an english speaking friend who runs a sandwich shop and regularly goes to Metro PM me and I'll pas here email on to you. I'm sure you could make arrangements to get them to buy something for you

Having a Metro card myself, I can only say you may be disappointed - the choice may be much wider, but on the whole the quality is no better than Aldi (with occasional exceptions, potatoes, for some reason, are not usually very good) and the price is usually higher.

I was driving by one of this Obst and Gumese places and it occoured to me why not buy from them, they only make money by volume, I'm sure they more than happy to sell you fruit by the case

thanks for the tips everyone!

i actually found a turkish shop in hanau that more or less fits the bill. next step is haggling with them over prices!

monkel xx