Father and kid playdates in Frankfurt?

11 posts in this topic

Hi y'all, I have a three year old daughter and wondered if any dads (moms too, actually) would like to hang out sometimes. My partner has her playdate moms but they're not necessarily my type. I want my own hehe. 

Would be fun and help fill days, eh?

8 hours ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

Hi y'all, I have a three year old daughter and wondered if any dads (moms too, actually) would like to hang out sometimes. My partner has her playdate moms but they're not necessarily my type. I want my own hehe. 

Would be fun and help fill days, eh?

Ive got a 3 year old son (we live in Heppenheim) and am also looking for other dads to hang out with. Appears we are the same age and both come from the states. Maybe we can set something up one of these weekends; meet halfway or something. Im busy during the week until 1630 ish. Might be too late due to rush hour and such. send me a pm with your number if you are interested and maybe we can set something up

3 hours ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

Damn that's a long way to drive for a kid! Hehe.

No, sure let's try one of these weekends. I'll PM you.

Not that bad. I take him to the zoo every now and again. Half way is only 20 mins or so. 

Hey,

I live in Kronberg and have a 9 month old daughter and looking for English speaking dads to hang out with

My wife is Russian and has a lot of Russian mothers she meet's up with in her Whatsapp group so I need some dad time.

Hello @shaunydub , @Petro6golf , @kaffeemitmilch

I'm organizing a meetup for English speaking kids and parents.

May 6th, at the Fox & Hound.

It's piggy-backing on the family friendly brunch they run on the first Sunday of the month anyhow.

It was nice last time.

Let me know if you want to come.

Ah, this would have been a good way for all of us to meet in one go, but I have guests from out of town! Next month, I guess :)

I will PM you guys otherwise - I'm having a busy time with play rehearsals and a new job...

5 hours ago, sos-the-rope said:

Hello @shaunydub , @Petro6golf , @kaffeemitmilch

I'm organizing a meetup for English speaking kids and parents.

May 6th, at the Fox & Hound.

It's piggy-backing on the family friendly brunch they run on the first Sunday of the month anyhow.

It was nice last time.

Let me know if you want to come.

I'll be on vacation but I hope to come to the June one.

I would love to come but my son is with oma and opa all weekend. Its my first weekend of peace with just me and the wife in quite some time. Let me know when you guys plan for next time and ill be there. Maybe a spielplatz somewhere in the area?

13 hours ago, Petro6golf said:

I would love to come but my son is with oma and opa all weekend. Its my first weekend of peace with just me and the wife in quite some time. Let me know when you guys plan for next time and ill be there. Maybe a spielplatz somewhere in the area?

Hey @Petro6golf - good idea! Well, there's plenty of playgrounds round there. In Summer we could make the time a bit more specific and bimble down to the playground after a bit of brunch and a bounce on the trampoline.

I'm sticking with the 1st Sunday thing just for simplicity.

@shaunydub @kaffeemitmilch @DazzleRazzle

9 hours ago, sos-the-rope said:

Hey @Petro6golf - good idea! Well, there's plenty of playgrounds round there. In Summer we could make the time a bit more specific and bimble down to the playground after a bit of brunch and a bounce on the trampoline.

I'm sticking with the 1st Sunday thing just for simplicity.

@shaunydub @kaffeemitmilch @DazzleRazzle

Good stuff. Let me know a few days in advance. Im in heppenheim by mannheim so i gotta plan out the drive bit im down