Father and kid playdates in Frankfurt?

5 posts in this topic

Hi y'all, I have a three year old daughter and wondered if any dads (moms too, actually) would like to hang out sometimes. My partner has her playdate moms but they're not necessarily my type. I want my own hehe. 

Would be fun and help fill days, eh?

8 hours ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

Hi y'all, I have a three year old daughter and wondered if any dads (moms too, actually) would like to hang out sometimes. My partner has her playdate moms but they're not necessarily my type. I want my own hehe. 

Would be fun and help fill days, eh?

Ive got a 3 year old son (we live in Heppenheim) and am also looking for other dads to hang out with. Appears we are the same age and both come from the states. Maybe we can set something up one of these weekends; meet halfway or something. Im busy during the week until 1630 ish. Might be too late due to rush hour and such. send me a pm with your number if you are interested and maybe we can set something up

3 hours ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

Damn that's a long way to drive for a kid! Hehe.

No, sure let's try one of these weekends. I'll PM you.

Not that bad. I take him to the zoo every now and again. Half way is only 20 mins or so. 

Hey,

I live in Kronberg and have a 9 month old daughter and looking for English speaking dads to hang out with

My wife is Russian and has a lot of Russian mothers she meet's up with in her Whatsapp group so I need some dad time.