Meet Up in Lübeck

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, i've been living in Lubeck for 6 months now, currently learning German language. Is there anyone interested to meet up? Let me know, maybe we can arrange something. I live in Konigstrasse. 

Thank you.

Mega

On 7/12/2018, 11:51:18, RedMidge said:

Not many native English speakers up here!

True, I have been in Lubeck for 5 years now and there hasnt been many posts for meet ups here.

I tried joining the Internationaler Stammtisch FB group; I've only ever been to one or two of their meetings and it seemed like everyone mostly spoke German.

Are there any meet-ups happening now with English speakers in Luebeck?

I'm from England, living in Luebeck (or Stockelsdorf to be precise), been here for a few years, but haven't met too many people. Would be interested in any get togethers that are happening in town?

I found a monthly international English Stammtisch that happens on the last Friday of every month(sort of) in Lübeck at different restaurants. They have a Meetup page where you can the details of the next meeting if you'd like to check it out. 

Hey,

I‘ve been in Lübeck for several years now and would love to meet-up with some native English speakers. I am quite late to this thread, but if anyone is still interested go ahead and drop me a line.

Danny

On ‎2019‎-‎05‎-‎15‎ ‎5‎:‎42‎:‎04‎, DDW said:

Hey,

I‘ve been in Lübeck for several years now and would love to meet-up with some native English speakers. I am quite late to this thread, but if anyone is still interested go ahead and drop me a line.

Danny

I think there are so few up here. I also find so many  Germans ( as well as the visiting Scandinavians!)  speak some English.

You could try some of the Language schools- they often have   meetings for the language students .