Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

to change the foreign Identy card with simple electronic passport ?

1 post in this topic

Does anyone knows if renouncing the original national identity card and replacing with a passport requires only a simple translated residency proof presented to the embassy or also a legalized one at a notary here in Germany ?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0