EU Blue card, graduated in France.

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am an Albanian student with a bachelor's degree and a MSc degree from a Business School in France. 
I came in October 2017 in Frankfurt to do an internship with a Visa and my internship ends in April. Now I got an offer from my employer to continue with a permanent contract (brut salary more than 50k). 

Do you know what should I do in order to apply for a EU Blue card? What is the process?

- I believe I need to have a certified translation of my degrees from French to German? 
- Can I send my documents by email or get an appointment by email with Ausländerbehörde?

Thank you for your help! Any other information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gledis

Hi, you don’t need a certified translation of your degree if your school is recognized here and you need an appointment with Ausländerbehorde. The most important thing is a contract.

9 minutes ago, lonedev said:

Hi, you don’t need a certified translation of your degree if your school is recognized here and you need an appointment with Ausländerbehorde. The most important thing is a contract.

How do I get the appointment with Ausländerbehorde? By email? Is there a special website for this? I am still doing my internship so I would like to avoid getting too many days off to go to Ausländerbehorde.

4 minutes ago, gledisk said:

How do I get the appointment with Ausländerbehorde? By email? Is there a special website for this? I am still doing my internship so I would like to avoid getting too many days off to go to Ausländerbehorde.

Check out this thread