Frankfurt March For Our Lives - Opernplatz - 24.Mar.2018

5 posts in this topic

Join Democrats Abroad Frankfurt and show your solidarity with the March and people in America.

Not one more. We cannot allow one more child to be shot at school. We cannot allow one more teacher to make a choice to jump in front of a firing assault rifle to save the lives of students. We cannot allow one more family to wait for a call or text that never comes. Our schools are unsafe. Our children and teachers are dying. We must make it our top priority to save these lives.

The march will began at Opernplatz Frankfurt and we will march to the Römer in the Altstadt. Once we reach the Römer, we will have register Americans to vote.

WHEN: March 24, 2018 at 12pm - 6pm
WHERE: Opernplatz

RSVP here: https://www.democratsabroad.org/de_frankfurt_march_for_our_lives

march for our lives smaller.png

On 3/14/2018, 11:10:27, Fobbsie said:

We must make it our top priority to save these lives.

Nice sentiment but - and I'm not being funny here - I thought that the top priority in the US was always MONEY !! So then I looked at your website and under 'Our Party' then 'Our Priorities', the first topic is taxation (money). I'd love the US to sort itself out but it's going to take more than some marches around the world to get the people with vested interests in the arms industry to change their minds.

I can see all of this activity having a profound effect on the special state elections. People are sick and tired and want to make a change. If the energy carries over until the midterms, more people will get out and vote. That, to me, is the point of these marches - making a difference.

All good.