Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vodafone 3 months fee when leaving Germany

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

We are leaving Germany. Sent the signed letter to Vodafone / Kabel Deutschland.  They say (I think - customer service rep was speaking very fast for me) that I must pay 3 months of service after the termination date as a "special case" for leaving the contract early.   They did not ask for Anmeldung.

Note that I sent the letter 3 months ahead of our actual leave date, with a cancellation date in the future, so he is adding +3 months after that cancellation date.

Any experience with this issue?  Do you think with Anmedung I can get out of the contract entirely (no 3 month fee)?  

The best way to do anything with Vodafone/Kabel is to do it through their forums.

Check here (among many other cases) : https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-Kabel/English-Contract-Cencelation-leaving-Germany/m-p/1592431/highlight/true#M78106

Make a topic, it takes them 1-2 days to answer, then someone will tell you to PM them, send them a copy of the Abmeldung and some details and they will do it for you,

Cheers