Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Generation Z perhaps the most conservative generation since WWII

26 posts in this topic

Sure. Environmental fascism, aggressive "Tierschutz" and love for nanny state are conservative values, what is surprising here?

In 20 years half of KKK members will be black. You will no longer be able to tell what is good and what is bad. I am now not sure I can tell, either.

Black-confederate-white-BLM.jpg.4f728c11

I have a bit of a problem with the term "Generation Z" - to me, it sounds somehow final.

What comes after Z please?

:PGreat picture there, yourkeau! 

Erm, the environment, aggressive " Tierschutz " and love of the nanny state are CONSERVATIVE  values??? Are they? Why do you think that?

5 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

I have a bit of a problem with the term "Generation Z" - to me, it sounds somehow final.

We are the Daleks"!!!;) Remember them from Doctor Who, rob?

https://www.google.gr/search?q=the+daleks+1963&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=GkiG7H_cZ_-FhM%253A%252CMhHRPb9cYag82M%252C_&usg=__05szRRTl4ESds-zTJRVlZG-xl-s%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF5uP_09XYAhWCFywKHVV1AS4Q9QEIQTAE#imgrc=GkiG7H_cZ_-FhM:

They used to frighten me as a youngster!!

4 minutes ago, john g. said:

:PGreat picture there, yourkeau! 

Erm, the environment, aggressive " Tierschutz " and love of the nanny state are CONSERVATIVE  values??? Are they? Why do you think that?

Well, there is no strict definition because every generation brings new definitions on what is conservative and what is liberal. Typically, things considered liberal in one generation, can become conservative in another generation. 

So I define conservative as anything with "more government, more regulation" and liberal as "less government, less regulation".

The sexual revolution of 1968 is a long time over.

9 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

Nothing comes after Zombies. Zombies come after everything.

There is your answer, there is nothing after generation Z because zombies are coming.

I remember 1968 well, yourkeau! My first sex! Mind you, there was no one else around...less government etc!!!;) ( Dad was at work!!)

2 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

So I define conservative as anything with "more government, more regulation" and liberal as "less government, less regulation".

Depends if you are talking about economy, government, society or other topics.

Personally I don't associate conservative with "more government". I actually think it is the opposite.

16 hours ago, robinson100 said:

Ä Ö Ü of course. The show will go on!

22 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Depends if you are talking about economy, government, society or other topics.

Personally I don't associate conservative with "more government". I actually think it is the opposite.

Agree. Republicans in US are the more conservative party and they are anti regulations, anti-nanny state, etc yet they would like to prevent women from having abortions but hey. 

1 hour ago, vmelchers said:

Agree. Republicans in US are the more conservative party and they are anti regulations, anti-nanny state, etc yet they would like to prevent women from having abortions but hey. 

Both parties want totalitarian surveillance state. The most totalitarian parties tend to say they are for "freedom" and " no government" which is bullshit.

23 hours ago, robinson100 said:

A.

In times of 16 bit CPUs (that was in 1990s) the maximum possible number was 65535, that is 1111111111111111 in binary. What happens if you increase this number by one? The result would be 10000000000000000, but there is no room to host 17 digits, so 16 bits are filled with zeros and since there is no room to place 1 in front, the result is zero.

I understand, yourkeau!

;)

After Generation Z comes " zero "! Same letter of the alphabet and, thus, stagnation! AAAAArgh!!!

(don´t understand the rest of the post, though! My total mathematical ignorance, mind you!! )

Numbers are just numbers, number 0 is no worse than number 1000. What makes them worse or better is their application: for example, having 1000 euro is better than having 0, but if we replace "euro" with "dead rats in my bathroom" I would prefer to have 0 of them rather than 1000 :D

My point was that when you have only 26 numbers (A to Z) and used all of them, then there are two possibilities:

1. Build a two digit number. Then after Z comes AA, then AB ... till AZ, then BA, BB .. BZ etc.

2. Start from A again.

Here letters of Latin alphabet are used to build a numbering system, so these are basically numbers.

On 1/13/2018, 8:09:34, yourkeau said:

Sure. Environmental fascism, aggressive "Tierschutz" and love for nanny state are conservative values, what is surprising here?

In 20 years half of KKK members will be black. You will no longer be able to tell what is good and what is bad. I am now not sure I can tell, either.

This will happen in 20 years;

yourkeau (from his porch): Blah!  Blah!  Blah!  Blah!  Blah!  Blah!

Generation Z-er 1:  Check it out!  It's old man yourkeau.

yourkeau:  Mother nature will swallow us all!

Generation Z-er 2:  What's he raving about this time?

Generation Z-er 1:  Something about the end of the world as usual and how cats and dogs should have voting rights.  He's not bad though.  He was just unfortunate to be part of that weird snowflake generation that would yell "You're a white male" every time you would disagree with them.

Generation Z-er 2:  Poor guy.  Yeah I heard about those guys.  They're all in old aged homes yelling how kids these days are fascists because they prefer to date members of the opposite sex.

On 1/14/2018, 10:43:58, vmelchers said:

Republicans in US are the more conservative party and they are anti regulations, anti-nanny state,

But, if you look at the red (conservative) states, they receive more funds from the fed than they contribute.   So much for anti-nanny states.

17 hours ago, J0ker said:

This will happen in 20 years;

yourkeau (from his porch): Blah!  Blah!  Blah!  Blah!  Blah!  Blah!

Generation Z-er 1:  Check it out!  It's old man yourkeau.

yourkeau:  Mother nature will swallow us all!

Generation Z-er 2:  What's he raving about this time?

Generation Z-er 1:  Something about the end of the world as usual and how cats and dogs should have voting rights.  He's not bad though.  He was just unfortunate to be part of that weird snowflake generation that would yell "You're a white male" every time you would disagree with them.

Generation Z-er 2:  Poor guy.  Yeah I heard about those guys.  They're all in old aged homes yelling how kids these days are fascists because they prefer to date members of the opposite sex.

What are you talking about, J0ker?!

I am from the generation which witnessed the fall of the Soviet Union and embraced nationalism and market economy. I myself was a devoted far right student. Actually, most students were far right in my youth.

But please keep making me laugh with your deep knowledge about me and my generation, and Eastern Europe in general.

And this "white people" shit. We don't have races in Europe. So, no, I wasn't racist when I was far right. The first ever encounter with races was in the US. I didn't know how to answer a race question. I am neither of RGB (255,255,255) colour nor (0,0,0) nor I am from the Caucasus mountains.

On 1/28/2018, 9:53:30, yourkeau said:

But please keep making me laugh 

Actually if you listen, you'll find that Generation Z-ers are laughing their asses off. :D