Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need A German Tax Professional For Complex US Income

1 post in this topic

This is my first year in Germany and I have a somewhat complicated tax situation with US income from 1099 freelance work, income from a trust, and income from rental properties.  I have a job in Germany as well with German income.  I need to speak with a tax advisor here in Berlin that is fluent in English (because he/she will likely need to speak with my American tax accountant to work out everything.)


I'm looking for recommendations. 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0