Touching buttocks of women

105 posts in this topic

I know touching, grabbing or slapping of women who do not agree to it is a sexual offense. It is very wrong. No one should do it. I wish we could live in a world where there are no such things.

But I am curious about what police does about it. Let's say person ABC grabbed/slapped/touched buttocks of a woman walking in the street. He started running away from the scene as fast as he can.

1.) How is he going to be reported? To the police or is he going to be "angezeigt" (the thing that we can do via internet. I forgot the exact name.)

2.) How likely is it that he is going to be reported to the police?

3.) How likely is it that the Polizei will try to catch him? I think they will just ignore as he run away.

8 minutes ago, Smaug said:

Can we keep this on ice until Friday?

And remind women to keep away from Bonn- Weinstein's cousin is at large. Or carry a personal taser.

jeremy- you really have to move your mind beyond the Sixties.

2 hours ago, JoeToe said:

I know touching, grabbing or slapping of women who do not agree to it is a sexual offense. It is very wrong. No one should do it. I wish we could live in a world where there are no such things.

But I am curious about what police does about it. Let's say person ABC grabbed/slapped/touched buttocks of a woman walking in the street. He started running away from the scene as fast as he can.

1.) How is he going to be reported? To the police or is he going to be "angezeigt" (the thing that we can do via internet. I forgot the exact name.)

3.) How likely is it that the Polizei will try to catch him? I think they will just ignore as he run away.

It is possible to press charges against an unknown person.

I don't know how likely it would be for charges to be pressed.  It depends on the woman I guess.

Some months ago, someone on here said they were approached on the subway and accused of having rubbed up against some girls on the subway a month or two earlier.  Although he said he did no such thing.  But anyway, it does seem possible that the police will take down a description and / or look at security footage and if they are in the area later, they may talk to someone who fits the description and accuse them.  I guess that means if the guy does it in a town he's visiting and not in an area he frequents, it's unlikely he will be caught.

This post isn't dissimilar to your first with the exception that in your first post you admitted guilt and supplied a false name and address. 

On 11/7/2017, 1:26:49, JoeToe said:

If they send a letter to the name and the address I gave them, it will arrive nowhere because I falsified them.

1.) Is it possible they watch video recording in the trains to track thisese kind of situations? I think it would take lots of effort to track me and identify my face.

2.) Is there any other way they can track me or my friend?

2 hours ago, JoeToe said:

Sorry if you're offended but these kind of questions set off alarm bells in my head and tells me there's something not quite right.

It is done via Zeugenaufruf (witness call). He ran away, but there were a lot of people who have seen him.

9 hours ago, JoeToe said:

I have been thinking about the other side of this one.    

What happens when someone grabs my wife a$$ and she kicks the guy in the nuts, eggs, stones and is charged with assault ?    Will i need to go the Police Station and pay for some idiot's medical bills or psychological damage from having a bruised ego?  

What is my risk?   

11 hours ago, JoeToe said:

Did you happen to arrive on a train into a german train station to hordes of clapping waving people welcoming you and blowing bubbles on you?

1 hour ago, SA618 said:

What happens when someone grabs my wife a$$ and she kicks the guy in the nuts, eggs, stones and is charged with assault ?    Will i need to go the Police Station and pay for some idiot's medical bills or psychological damage from having a bruised ego?  

What will happen is as always with legal questions comes down to to many factors but I can tell you an anecdote from my personal experience.

Note that this is all just her side of the story, as she understood it and explained it to me, she is something of an anarchist and radically anti police (with a couple of unconnected arrests under her belt, but no german record that I know of) so her analysis of the police may be biased. 

An ex of mine had her chest grabbed and she responded by chasing and attacking the man whilst using a range of choice language (which as we all know is illegal in germany).  Both of them ended up being under investigation but as far as she could tell (her german being around B1) neither of them was actually arrested and after months of paperwork, requests for details and documentation the whole thing just fizzled out.  Whether he ended up with any kind of punishment I dont know but I know that she did not.

What does this mean in regard to the question?  I think it means that the wife in question most likely would be asked about the situation and *could* potentially end up in trouble if it is decided that it wasnt reasonable self defence.  How likely that is obviously I cant say but my gut feeling is that it is unlikely, provided she was actually touched by the guy and responds there and then.  Just like if someone tries to mug me, I strike him (or her) as long as it isnt wildly out of proportion to the situation Im not going to get done for assault.

Was the perp a victim of the bakersfield bubble blower?

20 minutes ago, coolness.personified said:

Did you happen to arrive on a train into a german train station to hordes of clapping waving people welcoming you and blowing bubbles on you?

That's odd. When I arrived in Munich airport 16 years ago I don't remember applause. 

Just a lot of kisses for my girlfriend. I couldn't keep my hands off her. Still can't tbh.

Just like peak oil.. were actually noooo where near it.  But youre giving it a crack.  Good on ya

24 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Toytown has reached Peak Fucktard.

Who are you talking about ?  

There are a few here who could wear that crown!

14 hours ago, JoeToe said:

You forgot to add: asking for a friend

15 hours ago, JoeToe said:

Just try that at the next Dorffest in the Eifel, Sauerland, Odenwald, Bayrischer Wald.

No reporting. No police. No corpus delicti.