Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Changing job on Blue card; which office in Berlin?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm a Blue card holder for less than 2 years and want to change my job. I'm in Berlin and this question is specifically about LABOs in Berlin. I followed the recommendations from the ABH webpage:

https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/326856/standort/121885/en/

and send the required docs by email to them. They responded that I now need to make an appointment and change the green card thingy.

Here goes my 2 questions: At which LABO office should I make an appointment: Keplerstr. 2,  Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24 or Fasanenstr. 85  10623 Berlin  and how can I make an appointment?

According to our HR I just need to make an appointment at Fasanenstr. 85  10623 Berlin but it doesn't sound right to me since they directly mentioned on their webpage and I'm quoting: "

• The service is only available to registered customers and after arranging an appointment with us.
  • Therefore we are unfortunately not able to help walk-in customers without an appointment.

"

I'm pretty sure the reason I couldn't find an answer to my question in the forum is my question is rather simple/silly and most likely I overlooked something. Anyhow your help is very much appreciated.

On 12/8/2017, 7:52:07, TN said:

Hi,

I'm a Blue card holder for less than 2 years and want to change my job. I'm in Berlin and this question is specifically about LABOs in Berlin. I followed the recommendations from the ABH webpage:

https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/326856/standort/121885/en/

and send the required docs by email to them. They responded that I now need to make an appointment and change the green card thingy.

Here goes my 2 questions: At which LABO office should I make an appointment: Keplerstr. 2,  Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24 or Fasanenstr. 85  10623 Berlin  and how can I make an appointment?

According to our HR I just need to make an appointment at Fasanenstr. 85  10623 Berlin but it doesn't sound right to me since they directly mentioned on their webpage and I'm quoting: "

• The service is only available to registered customers and after arranging an appointment with us.
  • Therefore we are unfortunately not able to help walk-in customers without an appointment.

"

I'm pretty sure the reason I couldn't find an answer to my question in the forum is my question is rather simple/silly and most likely I overlooked something. Anyhow your help is very much appreciated.

The link you've posted, that's the page where you get to know that there are three offices able to process your request. Now your question is which one?
Go to the address for booking an appointment for a "Blaue Karte". Yes. You already have one, but you want to change information on it. After you choose the appointment (Termin) the system will automatically choose the office for you.