Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trump declares Jerusalem as Israel's Capital

137 posts in this topic

No dear Anna. Religion is usually used as an excuse. Inside Judaism lies an extremist element which dominates the rest. Now Judaism is something I'm absolutely clueless about but I do believe it has its deep grip on modern Israel. Islam as most today know it is oil-funded and horrible death-cult branch of the faith which has been warped out of all recognition from what it has always been. Likewise with Catholicism. Traditional Cath hasnt been practised since 1962.

He said he wants to put our Israeli-based “Embassy in the city where Israel’s MODERN GOVERNMENT will operate from”, right?! That’s exactly the type of shit y’all should be listening and looking for. That’s purposefully telling you that the admin of yesterday’s of Israel’s SWAMP-fueled government will NOT be what relocates with a fresh start, to Jerusalem. Benji knows what he has to do. His swamp knows what’s coming, just like ours does. We should be happy we won’t recognize the world anymore the way we’ve grown to know it. Everyone’s swamps know what’s coming.

And on a side note, if the Brits, France and Germany specifically, don’t very quickly and realistically get their shit together and get their governments/leaders on board, I actually fear that they will be exploited and FORCED into being the battleground of another WW they will never recover from. They cannot allow this to happen to them because this newfound, hugely supported, regionally based, globally hands-off foreign policies/relations that are being successfully formed and proven to thrive, will NOT waiver to rally behind a Western-European WW. It would not be viewed as the “WORLD’s” war. It would be “Europe’s big problem” to a bunch of nations and regions who’ve just rediscovered the beauty and benefits of their independence and sovereignty again.

Really need our friends across the pond to step it up. They’re being bulldozed.

On 11.12.2017, 08:58:17, Svetlana.Petro said:

The Russia story is growing old. A whole year of half the world trying to find something and still no evidence.

For Russian bot jockeys and those with the attention span of a flea, it's old news.  For the rest of us, it's got legs, new developments coming out that show the true scale of it. 

2 minutes ago, silty1 said:

For Russian bot jockeys and those with the attention span of a flea, it's old news.  For the rest of us, it's got legs, new developments coming out that show the true scale of it. 

Its just like the Obama birthers.  Evidence doesnt matter, as long as you have a dead horse to beat.

8 hours ago, silty1 said:

Do you mean the removal of Peter Strzok from the investigation, the discovery that one of the investigators attended Hillary's election night party, or the allegation that another investigator's wife was working at Fusion GPS?  

The open politicization of the FBI and intell community is pretty shocking.  

9 hours ago, silty1 said:

Well then those angry cakers will be waiting until ALL of their hair falls out before anything comes up. Have fun. ;)

On 11.12.2017, 08:58:17, Svetlana.Petro said:
19 hours ago, Svetlana.Petro said:

Well then those angry cakers will be waiting until ALL of their hair falls out before anything comes up. Have fun. ;)

That's what the Republicans were saying about Watergate when the story first broke, nothing to see here folks, old news, move along, move along.  For a while the cover-up worked.  Until it didn't.  I'm enjoying the updated show.

50 minutes ago, Anna66 said:

Just heard that many Muslim Nations have now called for recognition, that the other side of Jerusalem should be the capital of Palestine.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/13/middleeast/oic-jerusalem-intl/index.html

though of course Israel delcared the whole of Jerusalem is its (indivisible) capital in 1980.   Unclear what Trump thinks (ha) but he certainly did not say he recognised West Jerusalem as the capital. 

On 12/11/2017, 8:03:28, jeremytwo said:

Inside Judaism lies an extremist element which dominates the rest. Now Judaism is something I'm absolutely clueless about

The extremist element in Judaism is against recognition of the State of Israel, because real Israel should be recovered by God and not by soldiers. And yes, people with such views receive government welfare. Israel is way more complicated than anyone of you can even imagine.

16 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Israel is way more complicated than anyone of you can even imagine.

Oh please, do enlighten us of its complexities.

23 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Oh please, do enlighten us of its complexities.

I didn't say I have the wisdom, because I don't.

Just do not believe to self-appointed experts, that was my warning.

Thank you Captain Obvious for your continued service to the board.  ?

7 hours ago, yourkeau said:

The extremist element in Judaism is against recognition of the State of Israel, because real Israel should be recovered by God and not by soldiers. And yes, people with such views receive government welfare. Israel is way more complicated than anyone of you can even imagine.

Your are probably referring to Neturei Karta, who are anti-Zionist and despite their extremist views, I believe are largely non-violent. There are other completely opposite extremist Jews, who are indeed quite militant, settlers such as the Kahane followers amongst others. 

I saw something on the TV earlier in the week that said Trump has really only followed government policy.
The question asked was, why now when this has been blocked by the last 2 presidents.

Let me remind this case:

The US Supreme Court struck down a disputed law that would have allowed Americans born in Jerusalem to list their birthplace as Israel on their US passports in an important ruling that underscores the president’s authority in foreign affairs.

The court ruled 6-3 that Congress overstepped its bounds when it approved the law in 2002. It would have forced the State Department to alter its longstanding policy of not listing Israel as the birthplace for Jerusalem-born Americans.

Justice Anthony Kennedy said in his majority opinion that the president has the exclusive power to recognize foreign nations, and that the power to determine what a passport says is part of this power.

So, basically these Americans profit most from Trump's decision, don't they?

Was this ever anything other than an attempt to direct attention away from domestic policy?

At worst, an another attack will take place ion the US and validate his travel ban. 

36 minutes ago, John Bail said:

Was this ever anything other than an attempt to direct attention away from domestic policy?

At worst, an another attack will take place ion the US and validate his travel ban. 

When Obama let Osama bin Laden be killed, somehow nobody said that was "provocation" and "our relations with Middle East will be worsened", or "there will be a new terror attack in the US". I am sure the loss of the leader was way more painful for islamists than the damned embassy.

I also wonder if reaction of the international community would have been different if Obama did the same? I am sure in that case nobody would even have noticed that.

So, advantage of not having a hysterical person in charge is basically this. But trumpists will think it's a conspiracy against them.