Any Taunus/Wiesbaden Area playgroups

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Starting a new threat as all the other ones i found were old and not up to date. Hoping to get some replies on this one.

My husband (American) and I (German) moved from the US to Germany a couple months ago. We have a 2 year old son and would love to meet other People to hang out and go on play dates. We work full time, so looking for People that would be interested in hanging out on Weekends or after work. (once in a while :))  We live in a small village Close to Idstein but are open to any Taunus, Wiesbaden, Limburg area families! shoot me a message or let me know if there are any Play Groups in the area that we could join. Frankfurt is unfortunately a Little bit of a drive for us.

Hi there,

I am a family educator and postpartum doula and I am offering classes for english speaking families in Oberursel. Starting the end of family, we´re having a baby sensory class for age 6 months to 2 years where we´ll sing, make our own playdough, magic sand, crafts, etc. There is also a storytelling art class for age 2 to 4 years where we'll read stories and create art from all kinds of materials with the little ones. There is actually a flash offer on the registration today, so if you like, have a look http://linknlearn.de/

We are also starting a monthly parent support group where we are going to talk about topics like sleep, nutrition, baby related topics like breastfeeding etc.
Maybe you'd like to stop by some time!
Seli

linknlearnoffer.jpg

Hey did you ever find anyone?

We are looking for English speaking groups to give our 2.5-year-old some more exposure to English. We are living in Wiesbaden, unfortunately,

it would be difficult to meet outside of Wiesbaden due transportation problems, but I am sure we can work something out if you are interested? Best, Sam