Freeriding + skitouring

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Winter is coming so it's time to talk about skiing :) I am looking for people who prefer to ride fresh powder outside of marked slopes. I am crazy about it myself but it's always nicer to ride in a group, share the cost of a guide if required, but also for the safety reason. I also enjoy skitouring so combination of both works fine as well! 

If there are people here who are passionate about freeriding + skitouring let me know so maybe we can set-up some rides ;)

Radek  

Hi Rado, 

I'm a snowboarder living in Ingolstadt -> also always looking for powder. Do not currently have my own avalanche safety gear, but plan to buy some soon, so will currently stick close to the slopes or near marked routes. 

Looking at the forecast for the next few days, lots of powder coming - for example in Arlberg.. 

Shall we consider spontaneously driving to the mountains for a day this weekend? 

Raghav

Hey,

I am also looking for some powder chasing buddies.

I am basically open to any plan if there is a powder alert (weekends or workdays, depending on my schedule at work). No powder, then piste is also ok. I will go this Saturday to Hochzillertal.

So if you wanna join or plan something, we can get in contact.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

sorry just read your reply. I was out of town the last 2 weeks. Yes would be interested to hit the slopes whenever the next ton of powder comes down:)

Lets keep in touch and watch the weather..

Raghav