Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hermes WunschAblageort

2 posts in this topic

Hi, the Hermes delivery man  gave me a flyer about this just now: you can nominate a place on your property for them to leave your delivery if you are not in.

I was just wondering if anyone has registered for this and are you happy with it?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what you mean by "registering" for that service - I haven't gotten a hermes delivery in some time, but usually I get an email notification that they are planning to deliver "whenever" (usually next day) and there is a link where I can specify a drop location or neighbor they can leave it with if I'm not home.

Any time I did that, it worked just fine.  I usually have them deliver to our local flower shop, but I have also given instructions "leave it in front of the door" or "in the garden to the right of the door" and usually they follow that, or something close enough.  In the worst case, they still give it to the flower shop. 

Anyway, never had any problem.

Remember though, if you give them permission to leave it somewhere and it disappears, it's your loss.  they won't take responsibility for it in that case, as you formally gave them this permission to drop it *not* into your hands.