Meetups for teens/adults in their 20s

5 posts in this topic

Hey, 19 y.o girl over here. I just moved to Munchen (Obermenzing) a month ago, after finishing high school and I'm now taking a voluntary social year before college. I have Wednesdays off from work and was thinking if any of you might like to meet up for coffee and a chat/a beer? Or even just a walk, whatever people with a social life do. Weekends are fine too and I don't mind taking the train to whatever location we'll decide on. It's just kinda hard when you don't know anyone and are stuck in this annoying routine (go to work-come home-stay inside).

Don't know if it matters but I'm not a native English speaker, and switching between 3 languages can be quite tiring, so I'm sorry if I don't meet your expectations. 

The title says: "teens and adults in their 20's" because I'm not sure I'd be a very interesting company for those older than me but if you'd still like to come, then by all means, tag along.

If anyone is interested, we could decide together on the date, time and place. 

Hey, any meet ups happening this weekend maybe?

I’m 20, moved to Munich recently for a study abroad year and don’t really know anyone in the city either so this meet up seems like it would be a lot of fun. 

Let me know if anything is happening :)

On 11/4/2017, 1:11:53, Bogdan R said:

Hey, any meet ups happening this weekend maybe?

Hey Bogdan,

Just saw your comment. I guess that the creator of this thread isn't actively looking over this now, but the idea is good and we can continue this thread or create a new & more managed thread for a meetup for teens/adults in 20s for hangouts.

There are already some here on Toytown for girls, for old aged women etc so this should also be good. What do you think? 

Hey guys,

I'm 21 y.o and I also just moved to Munich to begin University here. I'm also interested if you all want to organize something. I think it would be a great idea.

Cheers,

Hanz