Botox in Berlin

27 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, my friends and i (we are about 6 or 7) are having regular meetups every 3 months or so at a clinic in town,

where we get a Botox treatment together.

Because we are a group, we are paying about half of the market price.

Just to explain - each person gets treated in privet in one of the clinic's rooms!

Here are the conditions that i managed to close with the clinic -

Costs: 150 Euro per Botox zone

(zone could be between the eyes (Frown lines), or entire forehead or sides or eyes (craw's feet) or cheeks.)

You could of course choose more than one zone.

I need one or two more people for our group. sometimes one of us can't come and i need to have at least 6 people to maintain that price!!!

If any of you is interested, just email me:

botoxinberlin@gmail.com

Sharona

Would they provide botox for treatment of migraines for that price as well?

Letting you guys know our next meet up is on November 2 at 18:30!!!

Email me for details:

botoxinberlin@gmail.com

Sharona

Update - Last meeting for this year is planned for beginning of December, we will have Botox treatment and Hyaluron as well.

We have one more place!!!

Who is in?!!!

Sharona

hehe, that would make me look quite frozen ;-)

The additional date is for the ppl who couldn't make it on Nov 2.

how does one ensure that they avoid the "frozen" look?

I have never really considered doing anything like botox, but I am starting to notice, in the right (or I guess wrong) light, that I am starting to get those "angry" vertical lines between my eyebrows.  If this turns into a permanent scowl I'd probably like to do something about it.  Normal wrinkles I can live with, but I definitely don't want to look scary or mean by default.

So,  I don't want to lose eyebrow mobility. can botox work on something like this while remaining subtle/natural looking?  

in my case, as a past sufferer of "Angry looking"  -Botox on the frown lines sits on me perfectly,

I like my Botox tight and nobody could ever tell i have had anything done. i just look happy and wrinkle free.

One girl in our group asked the doc to make a baby botox, so that she can still move the muscle while still reducing some of the 11 wrinkles.

:rolleyes:

There are just some threads a guy shouldn´t be reading..ignorance abounds...I´m just ageing gracelessly but at least I might remember to insert the ear drops later tonight after the footie...

13 minutes ago, john g. said:

:rolleyes:

There are just some threads a guy shouldn´t be reading..ignorance abounds...I´m just ageing gracelessly but at least I might remember to insert the ear drops later tonight after the footie...

yeah...men have the luxury of becoming more "distinguished" as they age...

you lucky bastard! <kissy>

:(

Except when the local tortoise runs faster than me, lisa...and that bugger doesn´t even use botox...so " distinguished " might not be the right word...maybe " extinguished"? :lol:

oh no!

I feel that way too these days ;)  I have a super-fit, 30-ish coworker who always laughs and teases me when I groan as I get out of my chair to go pee or get a coffee...I tell him "one day, you too will understand"

he just cracks up.  

Let him laugh...for now ;)

Botox acutally has useful applications, too. It can be of great help in treating migraines for instance.