Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

migrant crime rise 50% in Germany ... fake news ?

32 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2017, 5:42:06, El Jeffo said:

59c680c785c06_1390353618281.jpg.df531d1c

Please feel free to take another 14 hours to respond. I understand that your employer doesn't allow you to post while you're on the deep fryer.

I am not going to add anything to this thread, but I am going to steal your meme...

On 9/23/2017, 4:06:24, Lavender Rain said:

It's true that it's fake news. 

Lemme take a wild stab in the dark (pun intended) you're posting that now has something to do with the German election this weekend. 

True dat. This fucker posted crap from a far right newspaper that's known to fabricate stories about refugees and minorities and he expects us to take him seriously. Of course it's fucking FAKE NEWS!

On 9/27/2017, 7:28:39, El Jeffo said:

It would help all of Toytown, and probably your whole local neighborhood, if you perused less youtube.

Burn!!!! *zing* :D 

destatis.de is the website of a government agency and has a lot of interesting statistics and data sets.   Which item on that page did you want to highlight?

When did  The Telegraph became "fake news"?    

Wow el jeffo. Go easy on the insults. Deep fryer this romanian that.

You live in an acho chamber and when someone brings statistics that dont match your shallow world view you get your duck fart sound whistle out and start blowing it.

Is this thread also going to be supressed? 

6 hours ago, TraceKira said:

This also fake news ? It looks like an official site -_-''

https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

It seems to be an official site but as far as I can see, it's only talking about how the number of immigrants in Germany has increased.  Nothing about crime.  Also how the immigrants are on average younger and tend to have less education.

3 hours ago, LeonG said:

It seems to be an official site but as far as I can see, it's only talking about how the number of immigrants in Germany has increased.  Nothing about crime.  Also how the immigrants are on average younger and tend to have less education.

I dont think i need to spell this for you , people have to connect the dots, but i doubt it since lefties and commies lack any intelligence it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_correlations_of_criminal_behaviour

"

Socioeconomic factors

Socioeconomic status (usually measured using the three variables income (or wealth), occupational level, and years of education) correlates negatively with criminality, except for self-reported illegal drug use. Higher parental socioeconomic status probably has an inverse relationship with crime. Unstable employment and high frequency of unemployment correlate positively with criminality.[1][15]

Somewhat inconsistent evidence indicates a relationship between low income, percentage under the poverty line, few years of education, and high income inequality in an area and more crime in the area.[1]

"

You forgot that mentioning refugees or immigration in any way other than glowing admiration is racist.  Nothing but the guardian is an acceptable reference either.

You damn bigot using facts, what about the people who dont have facts to support their arguments? Didnt think about them did you?

On 10/29/2017, 7:30:48, coolness.personified said:

Wow el jeffo. Go easy on the insults. Deep fryer this romanian that.

You live in an acho chamber and when someone brings statistics that dont match your shallow world view you get your duck fart sound whistle out and start blowing it.

Is this thread also going to be supressed? 

You really need to STFU with your rant against El Jeffo. He's one of the few members on this forum whose posts actually make sense and is also an anti-fascist fighter. So let me ask you this if your constantly against anti-fascists what does that say about you?

On 10/29/2017, 7:05:11, SA618 said:

When did  The Telegraph became "fake news"?    

Telegraph is a far right newspaper just like Breitbart, Fox News and the Daily Mail whose right wing bias is evident in the fact that they constantly post sensationalist headlines against refugees and minorities. They should therefore not be taken seriously.

20 hours ago, zwiebelfisch said:

You forgot that mentioning refugees or immigration in any way other than glowing admiration is racist.  Nothing but the guardian is an acceptable reference either.

You damn bigot using facts, what about the people who dont have facts to support their arguments? Didnt think about them did you?

I'm still waiting for facts that prove that refugees cause more crime. Why haven't I received any? Because there is NO evidence that refugees or immigrants cause any crime whatsoever. Your and TraceKira's xenophobia is an irrational fear of migrants due to listening to shit papers like Alex Jones, Fox News, Telegraph and the Daily Fail. Give it a rest and accept that diversity is the future.