Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lubeck

3 posts in this topic

Hello

Figured i post this here , as i have a couple of questions i would like to ask. So i originally come from Beirut,Lebanon ,im half Brazilian,half Lebanese,and  i lived in lubeck for 10 months and had to leave the city due to personal reasons. i still work with the same company and travel 3 to 4 times every year to lubeck for work ,staying there for a month or two everytime. 

Every time i go there my company rents an apartment for me which is awesome from their side, but i was considering buying my own apartment in downtown lubeck,and renting it when im not there. so my questions are :

1) Is it legal to buy my own apartment if im not a German resident?specially that i dont hold a working permit 

2) in case its legal to buy an apartment, what kind of monthly / annual payments should i expect "excluding property tax,internet,electricity,water ..etc etc " and how much  should i expect my payments to be when it comes to the mentioned utilities

3) in case i was able to buy an apartment, is it legal to rent it out when im not around through Airbnb?

your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

You say that you are half Brazilian, half Lebanese but your profile say Danish - so which is it? Denmark is in the EU so you would have the rights of an EU national.

On 9/11/2017, 8:57:57, Uncle Nick said:

You say that you are half Brazilian, half Lebanese but your profile say Danish - so which is it? Denmark is in the EU so you would have the rights of an EU national.

Hello,

No idea why it said Danish, im half Lebanese,Half Brazilian and i only use my brazilian passport when traveling