Looking for help to create a Facebook post

9 posts in this topic

Dear TT members, 

Following the loss of my friend's rucksack in June 2017, we haven't been able to find it through the police or Deutsche Bahn. 

I know it is another long shot but I would be very grateful for any help in setting up a lost post in Facebook and help to start sharing. Unfortunately, I cannot do this as Facebook is forbidden in my country and I believe it should be in German and describe the train route, end destination Plus a reward. 

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Description: 

My friend and I had a travel from Munich to Fussen on Friday 23 June,but we forgot our backpack in that train. It was a laptop, a brun shaver, 3 hard drives, pack of pistachios, a notebook, a towel, a pen, a car key, a shawl and some other personal stuffs in the black deuter backpack. 

We desperately searching for the data in laptop and hard drives. 

Please share if someone can help us to find it. There will be a good reward for the finder. 

My email address is: martia@gmail.com

thank you all 

Martia 

It's too long time ago that it happened. You have to act immediately in order to have some chance and the police have better things to do. Hundreds of people loose stuff on the train every day.I make back-ups myself and keep this at home.

5 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

It's too long time ago that it happened. You have to act immediately in order to have some chance and the police have better things to do. Hundreds of people loose stuff on the train every day.I make back-ups myself and keep this at home.

Thank you very much. We went to the police but nothing found. I know it maybe late but maybe someone find it and doesn't know English or waiting for the looser to come to him/her. Please help. 

I have no Facebook account, but if an honest person finds a backpack in a train, he/she will take it to Lost & Found of the Deutsche Bahn or go to the police and not wait for the owner to drop by. If a dishonest person finds a backpack, he/she will keep the goods, give it away or sell it.

22 hours ago, LukeSkywalker said:

I have no Facebook account, but if an honest person finds a backpack in a train, he/she will take it to Lost & Found of the Deutsche Bahn or go to the police and not wait for the owner to drop by. If a dishonest person finds a backpack, he/she will keep the goods, give it away or sell it.

You are right. Thanks for your answer. But I have read in forums like tt that there are people who wants to receive better money than what they will receive from DB. Then they would like to meet with the owner directly! Do you know what I mean? 

1 hour ago, BayrischDude said:

Martia, if you rode the train from Munich to Füssen, you most like rode on an Alex train.  Alex has a website http://www.laenderbahn.com/alex/.  I suggest contacting them.  As it has been near 90 days, they might not have the bag any longer.

Good luck!

Thank you for your help. I will try this too. 

11 hours ago, Martia said:

But I have read in forums like tt that there are people who wants to receive better money than what they will receive from DB. Then they would like to meet with the owner directly! Do you know what I mean? 

no. I don't know what you mean.  DB does not "pay" anyone for turning in lost bags.  I don't think anyone pays to recover a lost bag.  They'd simply call the police if someone contacted them, trying to extort money in exchange for returning the lost bag.

People generally turn in lost bags as...it's the right thing to do.  If they want the bag, or anything in it, they keep it and no one everrrrr knowwwwwwwwwwwws.

On 9/13/2017, 11:14:45, lisa13 said:

no. I don't know what you mean.  DB does not "pay" anyone for turning in lost bags.  I don't think anyone pays to recover a lost bag.  They'd simply call the police if someone contacted them, trying to extort money in exchange for returning the lost bag.

People generally turn in lost bags as...it's the right thing to do.  If they want the bag, or anything in it, they keep it and no one everrrrr knowwwwwwwwwwwws.

There is reward for finder in DB you can check their website.