Adult Adoption

28 posts in this topic

If you google the mobile numbers you get pages of hits for a wide range of Julian Schwartz companies, including expert advice on veterans affairs, global shipping, Ask a doctor online, tax lawyers, global investment,  legal solutions for hotel owners, International Business Brokers (Sharp Business Brokers), Custom made software, and so on.

Including "5 shades fairer in 2 minutes". Regain your confidence with the opposite sex! Get promoted! Cheer your disappointed parents up!

http://www.julianswartz.com/5-shades-fairer-2-min-see-shocking-results/#.Wa6KENQjGUk

A snap at 250 GBP for 30 ml.

fairer.jpg

I can't vouch for the other countries, but if a German adopts an adult, the adoptee is not automatically entitled to German citizenship.

If you're that desperate for a passport, perhaps you should look into fraudulent marriage.

Very dodgy. In Spain, a judge will look into why the adult will be adopted and will only grant the request is there's a verifiable, close, and long-term relationships between the adopters and the adoptee. It's also a legal requirement that the adoptee have lived with the adopters for at least one year prior to the request.

Although I presume that there are people who would adopt someone (and even lie in court) for money, I tend to view El Jeffo's suggestion as an easier alternative (but don't ask me).

45 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

If you're that desperate for a passport, perhaps you should look into fraudulent marriage.

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately I already have EU citizenship :D I just read this and thought to ask/share as it was hard to believe :P 

Bullshit.

Legal way to get citizenship is by investment. Usually southern countries offer this (normally in return for property), less known country which sells passports for money is Austria:

https://www.henleyglobal.com/citizenship-austria-overview/

This company is reputable. We are talking here about six figure sums. Many Chinese/Indian/Gulf businessmen can afford this.

1 hour ago, MWB said:

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately I already have EU citizenship

I you already have EU citizenship why would you need to be adopted, or are you looking at adopting someone?

25 minutes ago, Uncle Nick said:

I you already have EU citizenship why would you need to be adopted, or are you looking at adopting someone?

@Uncle Nick 

I never said I need to be adopted, as i said earlier, I read this article on social media, was surprised, so I just ask the community to be 100% sure before I talk about it to others (rather sharing false information) :P Anything wrong in it ? This forum is to ask/share ...isn't it ? 

And No, I am not planning to adopt anyone till now, may be in future yes!!!

I Come from a third world country, I am 34 years now. I finished my Masters last year. My mum is German but did not live with her until I came to Germany for my Masters.  I have lived with her in her house for five years now. Can she Adopt me? 

You come from a Third World country? Your profile says you´re from the Czech Republic? By the way, how can a mum adopt her own child? You´ve lost me there...

Probably not his real mum, something along these lines:

or his real mum, but she just took on German citizenship after marrying a German.

TheGerman  brother of a good friend of mine was adopted by a woman also German) in his village. He must have been in his 40's - 50's. Well situated, principal of a Sonderschule in a village. His biological mother is still alive.

I have no idea how or why this was done. My friend didn't offer the details and I didn't want to ask -- but it happened. I assume it's for inheritance reasons but that's just a guess.

:DI forgot to write I would adopt you any time as my fellow brother/sister from our common hippy times, dear arunadasi!

Can I adopt new parents?

I want to have Mr and Mrs Bobbylines as my Mom and Dad!! :wub::rolleyes::wub:

(I picture them zooming around on the motorcycle, she with a new 'do!)

13 hours ago, arunadasi said:

TheGerman  brother of a good friend of mine was adopted by a woman also German) in his village. He must have been in his 40's - 50's. Well situated, principal of a Sonderschule in a village. His biological mother is still alive.

I have no idea how or why this was done. My friend didn't offer the details and I didn't want to ask -- but it happened. I assume it's for inheritance reasons but that's just a guess.

Thanks For Sharing Arunadasi

14 hours ago, john g. said:

You come from a Third World country? Your profile says you´re from the Czech Republic? By the way, how can a mum adopt her own child? You´ve lost me there...

John G, thanks for pointing out the profile, i will correct. It is my real biological mum but because I am adult,  i am looking at possible ways of staying in Germany if all other options such as work, etc fail. 

14 hours ago, PandaMunich said:

Probably not his real mum, something along these lines:

or his real mum, but she just took on German citizenship after marrying a German.

It is my real biological mum, please read my reply to John.

@Monochamp From what I understand your mom cannot adopt you because she's already your mom and you are her son.

If by "adoption" you mean whether she can somehow sponsor you to become a German resident in Germany, I don't know much about that kind of stuff but I believe a family reunification visa would only be available to you if you were an unmarried minor.

Was your mom German when you were born? If she was you might look into whether you are German yourself.