Friends in Stuttgart

8 posts in this topic

I actually live in Ludwigsburg but don't mind going a little further.

About me:

Anyway, I'm a lady who is American (if that matters) married to a German and have a lot of free time. I'm looking for people to talk to/hang out with. I'm in my late 20s. I have graduated college and have two bachelors degrees. I like to be completely silly but also talk about serious issues. I'm very laid back and enjoy getting to know people. I don't really drink, but I'm not against it either. 

I like:

Tattoos (I have many)

Pop punk, oldies, alternative music

Bike riding

Films and tv shows

Drawing and painting

Being silly

Walking around/exploring

If anyone is interested, I would be very happy to hear from you! There are no requirements, I'm just looking for people who are like/open-minded. 

Thanks!

:)

Ludwigsburg is a great town. I bet they have a lot of Stadt-run sports and culture clubs. This would probably be a great way to meet people.

@abisslespaetzle, there is an expat meetup group on facebook - Stuttgart expat meetups, or something along those lines.  They are pretty active, it's a big group.  There is also a meetup of Expats organised on Toytown every month in Stuttgart, I've been to a couple, the people are really friendly, open and the conversation is interesting.  Keep an eye out for it, it can be found in the Events section of the Baden-Württemberg section of the site.  Also I occasionally try to get people out to a pub quiz evening at one of the Irish pubs in the city. 

Hey, 

I live in stuttgart area and also interested in meeting new people. I am 28buears old, working as a Nurse. My hobbies are goinf for walks, watching series, hanging out and just having a good  time. Would be happy to hear from you :)