Vindictive: Mafia Health Company Chasing Me

32 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Now I'm curious about what they are really doing with all of those blood samples.

When I say they're waving a magic wand over them and throwing them in the bin, i'm not saying it for comedic effect, I mean that is literally what they are doing. In fact they probably don't even do the magic wand part, they probably just throw them straight in the bin. Hazardous medical waste licenses aren't cheap either I imagine... No wonder they're so touchy!

2 hours ago, Chris1479 said:

When I say they're waving a magic wand over them and throwing them in the bin, i'm not saying it for comedic effect, I mean that is literally what they are doing. In fact they probably don't even do the magic wand part, they probably just throw them straight in the bin. Hazardous medical waste licenses aren't cheap either I imagine... No wonder they're so touchy!

They harvest them for DNA . Such blood samples i think  fetch thousands of euros on the black market . The thread opener basically sent all his data to that company. They can even make a copy of him , or grow organs from that blood sample ... Scary

TK's first sentence may well be right, but growing organs from a blood sample? Oh really?? Science must have moved on since the last time I looked.

I think this is at least worth alerting the Verbraucherschutzzentral and if you are so motivated even the police. It would be interesting to hear their response.

Alarm bells ring when I hear about the GF weeping half the night trying to get a DIY blood sample... and you taking it from her!

Since when have people with no medical training been encouraged to do that? Anyone up for an embolism?

It wasn't a needle or something, it was a tiny little finger pricking device and an alcohol swab. Like I said - she's just a real softie, can't even prick her finger for a drop of blood :)

20 minutes ago, optimista said:

TK's first sentence may well be right, but growing organs from a blood sample? Oh really?? Science must have moved on since the last time I looked.

I think this is at least worth alerting the Verbraucherschutzzentral and if you are so motivated even the police. It would be interesting to hear their response.

Alarm bells ring when I hear about the GF weeping half the night trying to get a DIY blood sample... and you taking it from her!

Since when have people with no medical training been encouraged to do that? Anyone up for an embolism?

Japanese researchers have successfully cloned a mouse from a drop of blood taken from a donor’s tail. The breakthrough means that animals don't have to be euthanized when extracting their cells, which could prove important if we're ever going to clone endangered animals.

In my opinion someone stealing your blood is worse than stealing your credit card/bank account data.

Ok instead of talking about cloning dinosaurs etc can someone advise me on how I get this scamming company to delete my personal information? They have my phone number and home address. I just tried to log into the account I created there and I can't log in any longer - they've either blocked me or deleted it, I can't tell.

Apart from asking them nicely and having no proof afterwards that you are actually out of their system, this could prove to be a challenge. I am still getting mail from a company I asked to remove my data from countless times a decade later. Good luck with that.

2 hours ago, TraceKira said:

They harvest them for DNA . Such blood samples i think  fetch thousands of euros on the black market . The thread opener basically sent all his data to that company. They can even make a copy of him , or grow organs from that blood sample ... Scary

If someone can grow organs from by blood I would supply free samples to this company to save human lives. Unfortunately, at the moment I have to carry Organspendeausweis to supply free organs to people in need in case of my sudden death.

German conspiracy approach to organ/blood donation is appalling. What if it is you or your children who need blood/organs to survive? Would you then change your nonsense opinion? What if your body is totally dead after traffic accident, but the doctors can make a clone out of it. Would you be happy or rather die? 

What is scary in saving human lives?

Ever heard of twins? They are exact genetic copies of each other.

God, what an illiterate message even by TT standards!

1 hour ago, Chris1479 said:

Ok instead of talking about cloning dinosaurs etc can someone advise me on how I get this scamming company to delete my personal information? They have my phone number and home address. I just tried to log into the account I created there and I can't log in any longer - they've either blocked me or deleted it, I can't tell.

Löschung meiner personenbezogenen Daten gemäß §35 BDSG

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Hiermit fordere ich gemäß §35 BDSG auf, meine bei Ihnen gespeicherte personenbezogenen Daten zu löschen.

Ich bitte um Bestätigung der Datenlöschung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Chris1479

Send this by snail mail, not e-mail.

The more i read these topics the more i see that the ordinary citizens like us are at the mercy of Big Companies . When i came here is the first time i heard about auto renewable contracts ... Unbelivable how they can get away with this bullshit

Really appreciate the advice yourkeau. 

Wir bitten Sie abschließend noch um eine kurze „Gegenbestätigung“ - bis zum 25.08.2017 bei uns eingehend, dass für Sie somit auch alles abgeschlossen ist.

it bothers me that they're again setting the rules and trying to tell me what to do, i don't owe them a damn thing. Think I'm ok to ignore them like i ignored them the first time?

11 hours ago, TraceKira said:

Maybe they are just plain old vampires.  ;)